RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
No femdom lesbian or trap or anything i hope will be implemented into tot, I hope tot just stay as it is and bowei do his stuff. its instant turn off for me as long as theres something like that inside the game. Proper good femdom game is already quite rare.

Reactions: Jockeyboy

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I think on the topic of femdom and lesbian femdom it would be intresting to have a trap mistress (not just for a meme) but genuinely. The reveal of her true gender could be the ultimate humilation. Theres also some really good lewd shit you can do with the idea.
no pls :sick: just want a proper mistress that is a female and proper femdom.... Not a male that is just another gay/les femdom. But seems like no one else is like me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jockeyboy

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
C-can someone point me to the feet content in Caliross (maybe in a PM), f-for science I mean.
And here's a comment about ToT so the mods don't obliterate this post for being off topic, has anyone else noticed that a ton of sound of effects completely disappeared from this game at some point? What the hell?
Been a while since I played but I don't recall it having much, if anything, in the way of feet content.

Brainwashing femdom out the wazoo though.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
Pls stop... U can go play femdom city which contain all that. Im the only dude here that is only into femdom female and male and not other type of femdom. Bowei please stay to what ure doing. DONT EVER CHANGE IT
You're also the only one here that can't spot an obvious joke

• Haha
Reactions: Pipo12334

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So now it is 1.15. and what is exactly new? Is the tower bigger? A new intro letting Ethan hear a voice saying that when he enters the tower he will stay for a very loooong time because it takes eternity to make new floors available for him?
Is there even a Swann Walkthrough?

Reactions: Pipo12334

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well this month has only one week anymore. So if he keeps on one update per month there not much more to delay anyway.

Not that I really care anymore. It will get someday finished because even the Berliner airport managed to get finished.
I only ask myself if I see the endproduct before I am fourty or do need to be like in Udo Jürgens song 66?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Well this month has only one week anymore. So if he keeps on one update per month there not much more to delay anyway.

Not that I really care anymore. It will get someday finished because even the Berliner airport managed to get finished.
I only ask myself if I see the endproduct before I am fourty or do need to be like in Udo Jürgens song 66?
Koda is just so ffcking annoying, he never change.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes