RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Caliross is a bloody great game - very different vibe to ToT (even accounting for the female protagonist) but I actually prefer it.
Creator actually issues monthly updates like clockwork too.
i hate the maledom but thankfully it van be avoided for the most part

Apr 22, 2020
Interesting to think how the various Mistresses would handle a female protag, though.

How I see it:

Scarlet: mostly doesn't care but is amused, basically think femprotag is going to be corrupted as soon as one of the Mistresses who care about ladies get their fangs in her.

Yvonne: think femprotag is trash, would probably just take her money after beating her up rather than do the whole prison boot thing, though.

Eliza: let femprotag cross her floor unopposed. Fully approves of femprotag being ambitious about her heroic quest, though does think she's misguided and will one day "see the light of the Goddess". Tries to convert femprotag to the "men are inferior" church.

Khulan: greets femprotag as a fellow warrior, though gently mock her for being small and fragile. Insist femprotag fights her because fighting is awesome. Probably will have sex with femprotag as part of her "winner of the bout needs to be rewarded" mindset. Will warn femprotag to say away from her preys unless femprotag wants to challenge her for them.

Lily: is excited to meet another female martial artist who has to deal with the same bullshit as hers, probably bond even faster than with Ethan.

Lady Cobra: tries the same kind of "mentorship but also letting you screwing yourself over" deal she has with Lily. When it turns out femprotag won't fall for the same temptations as the blonde, probably offers lessons in Domination "for a modest fee", arguing that femprotag needs to "know her enemies to beat her enemies". Each lesson's practical part is Cobra domming femprotag in different ways "so that she can understand and replicate it". Eventually makes femprotag admits she's paying to get dominated.

Ms Claus: Naughty children need to be turned into Nice ones, regardless of gender.

Karen: think femprotag is way too weak as an opponent but would be an appropriate subordinate once she knows her place. Focuses on teaching femprotag where she stands in the Tower's hierarchy and going drill sergeant nasty on her (though also being appreciative and proud if femprotag actually manages the semi-impossible training).

Dr Swan: pretend to be the caring, my-door-is-always-open Big Sister type in order to get femprotag to serve her as labor and guinea pig.

The Crow: is happy to have an opponent who can pose a challenge and break her boredom. Might try the whole "taming into a pet/slave" process to see what it's all what the other Tower inhabitant are cracking it up to be when her sister asks her to keep femprotag locked up for three days minimum.

In particular I'm imagining Karen locking femprotag into very high heel boots (maybe even ballet heels), calling them "standard soldier training boots", both as an handicap to improve femprotag's training and also to make her develop the smelly, sweaty feets Karen favors. After several days of training Karen unlocks the boots, telling femprotag she's free to not wear them anymore, and it turns out the training made so femprotag can barely put her heel on the ground anymore and gets a massive debuff if she tries fighting without having high heel footwear on. Karen compliments her on becoming heel-dependent so fast, but admits there *are* advanced training shoes which would train her so she can switch between high heels or not... but that's far too high rankng a training for femprotag yet and there are many more steps before Karen would even consider it.

What do you think?

Caliross is a bloody great game - very different vibe to ToT (even accounting for the female protagonist) but I actually prefer it.
Creator actually issues monthly updates like clockwork too.
Thanks a lot.

Mar 10, 2018
Interesting to think how the various Mistresses would handle a female protag, though.

How I see it:

Scarlet: mostly doesn't care but is amused, basically think femprotag is going to be corrupted as soon as one of the Mistresses who care about ladies get their fangs in her.

Yvonne: think femprotag is trash, would probably just take her money after beating her up rather than do the whole prison boot thing, though.

Eliza: let femprotag cross her floor unopposed. Fully approves of femprotag being ambitious about her heroic quest, though does think she's misguided and will one day "see the light of the Goddess". Tries to convert femprotag to the "men are inferior" church.

Khulan: greets femprotag as a fellow warrior, though gently mock her for being small and fragile. Insist femprotag fights her because fighting is awesome. Probably will have sex with femprotag as part of her "winner of the bout needs to be rewarded" mindset. Will warn femprotag to say away from her preys unless femprotag wants to challenge her for them.

Lily: is excited to meet another female martial artist who has to deal with the same bullshit as hers, probably bond even faster than with Ethan.

Lady Cobra: tries the same kind of "mentorship but also letting you screwing yourself over" deal she has with Lily. When it turns out femprotag won't fall for the same temptations as the blonde, probably offers lessons in Domination "for a modest fee", arguing that femprotag needs to "know her enemies to beat her enemies". Each lesson's practical part is Cobra domming femprotag in different ways "so that she can understand and replicate it". Eventually makes femprotag admits she's paying to get dominated.

Ms Claus: Naughty children need to be turned into Nice ones, regardless of gender.

Karen: think femprotag is way too weak as an opponent but would be an appropriate subordinate once she knows her place. Focuses on teaching femprotag where she stands in the Tower's hierarchy and going drill sergeant nasty on her (though also being appreciative and proud if femprotag actually manages the semi-impossible training).

Dr Swan: pretend to be the caring, my-door-is-always-open Big Sister type in order to get femprotag to serve her as labor and guinea pig.

The Crow: is happy to have an opponent who can pose a challenge and break her boredom. Might try the whole "taming into a pet/slave" process to see what it's all what the other Tower inhabitant are cracking it up to be when her sister asks her to keep femprotag locked up for three days minimum.

In particular I'm imagining Karen locking femprotag into very high heel boots (maybe even ballet heels), calling them "standard soldier training boots", both as an handicap to improve femprotag's training and also to make her develop the smelly, sweaty feets Karen favors. After several days of training Karen unlocks the boots, telling femprotag she's free to not wear them anymore, and it turns out the training made so femprotag can barely put her heel on the ground anymore and gets a massive debuff if she tries fighting without having high heel footwear on. Karen compliments her on becoming heel-dependent so fast, but admits there *are* advanced training shoes which would train her so she can switch between high heels or not... but that's far too high rankng a training for femprotag yet and there are many more steps before Karen would even consider it.

What do you think?

Thanks a lot.
YES! PLEASE!! Honestly, is there any games out there like that?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Which lady is the best to grind for EXP? Also do you gain exp for fighting karen?

I've got 1 lava potion, one frozen potion, and 2 stillwater cookies, but i can't use either of them because my ATK and DEF are already high enough, but i assume that leveling up lets you raise them a bit more with that kind of thing.

I'm level 13 with about 1950 EXP till 14, and i've met and unlocked EX for everyone, except i have 1 hostage left for Karen and i've not done crow's enslavement yet (also this is my second playthrough)

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Which lady is the best to grind for EXP? Also do you gain exp for fighting karen?

I've got 1 lava potion, one frozen potion, and 2 stillwater cookies, but i can't use either of them because my ATK and DEF are already high enough, but i assume that leveling up lets you raise them a bit more with that kind of thing.

I'm level 13 with about 1950 EXP till 14, and i've met and unlocked EX for everyone, except i have 1 hostage left for Karen and i've not done crow's enslavement yet (also this is my second playthrough)
The higher up they are in the tower, the more EXP you get. Pretty sure that Lily LVL3 will give you the most EXP of the non-EX# Mistresses.

Easiest thing to do is just use a save editor to modify Ethan's EXP, then fight anybody to get the game to register the change.

A less "cheaty" way than a save editor:
Download and install
Download Auto Hotkey script
Launch Tower of Trample
Stand in front of any Mistress you can always defeat just by attacking
Run the Auto Hotkey script
Click on The Tower of Trample window
Go to sleep or watch a John Wick marathon.
Stop the script and enjoy your new levels.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
C-can someone point me to the feet content in Caliross (maybe in a PM), f-for science I mean.
And here's a comment about ToT so the mods don't obliterate this post for being off topic, has anyone else noticed that a ton of sound of effects completely disappeared from this game at some point? What the hell?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Wow everyone is into lesbian femdom. o_Oi can feel from male protag perspective if he is a sub but i cant from female protag, maybe cuz i aint a lgbt friendly

Feb 2, 2020
I think on the topic of femdom and lesbian femdom it would be intresting to have a trap mistress (not just for a meme) but genuinely. The reveal of her true gender could be the ultimate humilation. Theres also some really good lewd shit you can do with the idea.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
I think on the topic of femdom and lesbian femdom it would be intresting to have a trap mistress (not just for a meme) but genuinely. The reveal of her true gender could be the ultimate humilation. Theres also some really good lewd shit you can do with the idea.
i have the feeling if that happend etahn would be trained not for becoming a pet, but a trap mistress to, and ending with ethan humilliating and dominathing the previus dojo captives that he saved.
it would be very weird.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
This kinda goes against the FEMALE in femdom. alternatively, the mistress is female, but the prisoner is trap. in multiple meanings. "she" offers help with whatever, maybe giving some "helpful" items that actually work against you or something, while "she" has actually already been trained by the mistress to trick you. not that any of this will actually get implemented ever.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
This kinda goes against the FEMALE in femdom. alternatively, the mistress is female, but the prisoner is trap. in multiple meanings. "she" offers help with whatever, maybe giving some "helpful" items that actually work against you or something, while "she" has actually already been trained by the mistress to trick you. not that any of this will actually get implemented ever.
yeah, we will never see something like that in the game, bo likes big womans.
we will never have traps tath kill heterosexuality or flat chest beautys with thick tights (i would love the last one)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes