RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
D

Deleted member 591867

The delay cycle started once again. We aren't getting it this month. He will keep delaying it atleast until early july to cash in on the patreon payments.

Reactions: taxidriver123

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
And let's not forget that there will be a playtest,hope that everythig goes smooth!

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
MIT report: "Few days" is 24 days of a month at the moment, we are so close of winning the Nobel prize of Science if we could decipher this variable time riddle.

Reactions: marut

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
C-can someone point me to the feet content in Caliross (maybe in a PM), f-for science I mean.
And here's a comment about ToT so the mods don't obliterate this post for being off topic, has anyone else noticed that a ton of sound of effects completely disappeared from this game at some point? What the hell?
Working at the tea house may be worth your time.....

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I have an issue with the Unknown potion, it just doesnt let me drink
How to fix that stuff
Working as intended since you're technically a captive of The Crow even though you're done with her content for now.
Or at least I assume that's the way it's intended to be.

dimasik1488

Aug 6, 2018
Working as intended since you're technically a captive of The Crow even though you're done with her content for now.
Or at least I assume that's the way it's intended to be.
any ways to fix it?
i also had some Crow's phrases after passively using potion b while walking around the map.
is that a bug?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes