RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hopefully we can see it this decade..
This is so funny because of the irony. Most peoples mind will think that we should hope it is comming at least in the next nine years while most peoples hearts speak the true meaning hoping she will still comming this year because a decade starts with the year X1 and ends with X0.

MemaiDou

Nov 17, 2019
i 'm wondering is there anything that we can help or do something to push the process ?
i can't keep suffering for these days without new content come out ...
btw , i hope this game can add many "smoke effect layer" on all cg to enhance the "smell "
the cg are always so "clean/clear" ... u know..

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
The dude really has no limits.

I can't understand. Why ? Why he keeps lying over and over ?

Just tell the truth man... I don't care if the update comes late. I don't know...

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018
The dude really has no limits.

I can't understand. Why ? Why he keeps lying over and over ?

Just tell the truth man... I don't care if the update comes late. I don't know...
Maybe because people donate him more and more for delays? lol

Dianite

Nov 2, 2018
You just gotta wonder, what even is Koda doing... cause it's clear to me, as another game developer, that he is sitting on his ass not doing anything remotely productive... And this is why we pirate this shit now....

From my experience in game development, coding isn't extremely hard to do especially if you take your time to study on it and slowly build your coding skills, but honestly even a beginner coder can work faster than this man here. I believe most of what Koda does is the story development and the coding parts, which should be done in Ruby if they are using VX Ace(which from what others have told me, is a fairly easy and simple language to learn). It really isn't that hard to do.. Bo Wei, for the love of god find someone different.

Sincerely, another game developer.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
i 'm wondering is there anything that we can help or do something to push the process ?
Yeah, stop giving them money for doing nothing. This happens to every patreon project sooner or later once the money starts rolling in.

SubbyHubby

Oct 9, 2019
The thing that baffles me is how the patreons on discord never stand up to koda. I mean there's got to be a decent amount of backlash after 15000 delays.....

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes