RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I think on the topic of femdom and lesbian femdom it would be intresting to have a trap mistress (not just for a meme) but genuinely. The reveal of her true gender could be the ultimate humilation. Theres also some really good lewd shit you can do with the idea.
We need more LGBTQ representation in this game. I propose an orcish futanari mistress for floor 8.
I would really love these, specially the orcish futanari, but there's no way they would be included in TOT xD Bo already said he would not include futanaris, traps, etc. in his game. I would love a game in the vein of TOT with those though D: One can dream

Last edited:

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
>koda: sorry peolpe, buth this will be my last update because i cant generate enough money with my games, so i will go back to work in normal jobs
thats what will happend if we do that
That's ludicrous logic. Keep paying despite the delays and he's no incentive to work to any kind of schedule.
Besides, dissatisfied customers aren't an on/off state - it's not everything or nothing. Once a notable number start leaving, he'll pull his finger out sharpish.

Look, I won't tell anyone how to spend their money, but doing so when you're not happy with how someone is delivering their product on the basis they might threaten to stop making it altogether is playing into their hands.

Reactions: Has3an-Kia

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
You just gotta wonder, what even is Koda doing... cause it's clear to me, as another game developer, that he is sitting on his ass not doing anything remotely productive... And this is why we pirate this shit now....

From my experience in game development, coding isn't extremely hard to do especially if you take your time to study on it and slowly build your coding skills, but honestly even a beginner coder can work faster than this man here. I believe most of what Koda does is the story development and the coding parts, which should be done in Ruby if they are using VX Ace(which from what others have told me, is a fairly easy and simple language to learn). It really isn't that hard to do.. Bo Wei, for the love of god find someone different.

Sincerely, another game developer.
Patreon simps dude, there is no other explanation, having the fucking nerve to give daily delays after announcing an ETA and being giggly and "funny" about it after being an asshole for years. I wonder if Koda- would give some fucking lame excuse about wasting such a long time like last time when he said he found a way to code and program faster, remind you guys that this was supposed to drop 2 months ago and Jester is gonna be a week (Koda week, so 2 to 3 months) from the time he decides to stop being a lying asshole.

Last edited:

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I don't think the patreons have a delay fetish, I think Koda himself has one. After so many delays, he still thinks it's fine to just not give any reason for the delays, I think he does it cause he's fucked up in the head. Also he's lazy. Bo, end our suffering ffs.

Oshavah

Oct 31, 2018
I hope that after Swan and Crow we won't see Koda as a front developer of this game. Mb just a bug fixing for him. He is too afraid and lazy for a main work

MemaiDou

Nov 17, 2019
i dont know why koda keep giving no reasons for the delays but bo wei keep working with him...
i think they need to pay more attention about it before the fan base is totally fuckedup..

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I like how people are predicting the endgame of the plot that will never reach its climax...
now imagine this...
NTR!!!
the top floor mistress actually has made Rose into her bitch, and fucked the shit out of her
(by a strap-on or she's actually a futa) and made her forget all about Ethan and his pathetic dick.
there! I spoke the forbidden words, you can lynch me if you want! I regret nothing!

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Lol im surprised so many patreons are still around at this point. I literally just come back every once in a while to check progress and then fuck off again. Maybe once they prove they can actually make consistent updates, ill consider becoming a patreon again and support them.

I reckon a lot of people wouldnt even care about the length of time it takes (maybe...) if they straight up told us that from the start. But all these false dates and times that have been given just make it seem like he is just being lazy. Like how does an update that was supposedly "99%" done get shelved for over a year? If another, different update is only "one week away from being finished" why would he not finish that update?

Last edited:
Reactions: ddyreez and fanboi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes