RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 10, 2018
Fucking just

Just don't give a date. Don't give a release date if you don't know for sure it'll be ready by then. It's not that hard. Christ.

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Well, I am sadly waiting longer than some of y'all because it is literally Thursday here so IF it puplishes the update on Friday I will play it on Saturday

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
This is what happens when you're surrounded by meek little yes men that are, for some reason, too afraid of pointing out your constant fuck-ups, and they would rather keep ignoring all the things you're permanently doing wrong all the while rewarding you for a job poorly done. I find it hard to believe that Koda would still be pulling this shit so far into the game if he was being actually called out by the people in their discord, but that place must be too much of a circle-jerking hugbox to the point that Koda's obviously problematic behaviours have been completely normalized to the point that he just doesn't give a shit about disappointing everyone else for the 803th time anymore ("Whoops, guess there's another delay, guys. My bad, tee-hee ;3").
Koda- It's time to grow the fuck up, act like a responsible, professional individual for once in your whole fucking indie dev career, for fuck's sake. Just because your patrons are too afraid to speak up doesn't mean that you haven't disappointed them every step of the way, because you obviously have done that to EVERYONE, and I wouldn't count on Bo and everyone else just going with it forever, you know.
Who am I kidding, he's probably blocked me by this point lol

Apr 22, 2020
This is what happens when you're surrounded by meek little yes men that are, for some reason, too afraid of pointing out your constant fuck-ups, and they would rather keep ignoring all the things you're permanently doing wrong all the while rewarding you for a job poorly done. I find it hard to believe that Koda would still be pulling this shit so far into the game if he was being actually called out by the people in their discord, but that place must be too much of a circle-jerking hugbox to the point that Koda's obviously problematic behaviours have been completely normalized to the point that he just doesn't give a shit about disappointing everyone else for the 803th time anymore ("Whoops, guess there's another delay, guys. My bad, tee-hee ;3").
Koda- It's time to grow the fuck up, act like a responsible, professional individual for once in your whole fucking indie dev career, for fuck's sake. Just because your patrons are too afraid to speak up doesn't mean that you haven't disappointed them every step of the way, because you obviously have done that to EVERYONE, and I wouldn't count on Bo and everyone else just going with it forever, you know.
Who am I kidding, he's probably blocked me by this point lol
What I don't get I why Bo Wei is letting him do that. Does he not realize Koda's not doing what he's paid for?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
What I don't get I why Bo Wei is letting him do that. Does he not realize Koda's not doing what he's paid for?
Making unique and new stuff takes time. If you don't appreciate it, if you want a steady but repetitive content, then ok, we reach to a parting of the ways here. But don't call me a scam/lazy. If I want to scam people/be lazy, there are millions of easier ways.

And same applies to Koda. He could have just fix my grammar, take my money and call it a day. But he tried to get his hand dirty of fixing my mess, adding his own ideas into TOT. Although I think those baby/gimpsuit shit are shit, I know some people would like it. He OCD through every corners of the game that to be fair, no one would give a shit about them. Minor dialogue variation and crappy poorly photoshopped cg. But that's what we need. Let's say he spends 1 year on making 100 ideas. 99 of them are crap, C- rubbish. But there is one of them that's an A- for me/ or maybe for you. Instead of giving out 10 B+ ideas constantly, I prefer that one A- idea approach, even at the end I might just get 100 D- rubbish from him. And I believe that you guys once find that one "A-" idea in TOT too.
Because he doesn't care that Koda is a bottleneck to development and a constant damage to his game, he only cares that 1% of the time he gets a good idea......in a year.

This is what happens when you're surrounded by meek little yes men that are, for some reason, too afraid of pointing out your constant fuck-ups, and they would rather keep ignoring all the things you're permanently doing wrong all the while rewarding you for a job poorly done.
I wonder if the "if we stop supporting them they would drop the game" mentality that I have seen in this holy thread is true, partially true or are we just trying to find an excuse or a logical motive for them to keep supporting Bo and Koda?

Last edited:
Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
If Bo is so reluctant to change things with Koda then it must be that he's paying him very little. Or he's befriended him and is just as afraid as everyone else to tell him off like he should. But it's probably that he doesn't want to go through the hassle (and monetary loss) of finding someone to replace Koda. Basically, Bo is weighing his options and declaring that the current situation ToT is in is just fine and better than an alternative one, despie pretty much everyone outside of their discord objecting to that.

Last edited:

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
Koda if you're here

Also Bo is complicit through his repeated passivity on the matter as well as radio silence on it. Please don't absolve him of any of the blame. Tracing thieves certainly don't deserve being defended.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
So I came here with my hard shaft expecting ToT update and now another delay...GOD WHY DO I DESERVE THIS??:cry:

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Koda if you're here

Also Bo is complicit through his repeated passivity on the matter as well as radio silence on it. Please don't absolve him of any of the blame. Tracing thieves certainly don't deserve being defended.
well, this is the last place i expected to see a jreg reference

Reactions: GearlessJoe
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes