RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Did he ever state exactly what will be in the update? I know "next week" is Jester but is the update now bug fixes or a Swan Part 3 + Lily?

I kinda lost track with all the delays what exactly he is (not) working on.
Oh didn't you get the announcement? This update spellchecks the dialogue.

Roquil

May 18, 2020
So I know their schedule is horrible, but like why bother setting dates you can't adhere to.
Like thats just pissing off the fans at that point.
Just don't set dates, say it's done when it's done.

D

Deleted member 591867

UPDATE BIG STUPID FUCKING UPDATE

"Koda: 20 minutes ago

I might actually finish off the WG heide update first. Looking at it it should take me three days. Once thats done I can then finish lili, then jester."

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKMMMMM
LOL
No way that is real...r-right guys? ...guys?! GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
UPDATE BIG STUPID FUCKING UPDATE

"Koda: 20 minutes ago

I might actually finish off the WG heide update first. Looking at it it should take me three days. Once thats done I can then finish lili, then jester."

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKMMMMM
Bo comes here and gives sob stories and acts like the players are the problem with development and he promises to change for the better yet he continues to show how he won't even try to fix the problem he continues to steal art, he gives dates he can't follow, and he knows Koda continues to bottleneck the game but refuses to do anything.

Bo told us monthly updates knowing he would not be able to follow through with it so all he did was antagonize the community and remember when he said that if Swan part 3 took to long he would just release Jester but look at where we are now. Two months in without an update having delays given without reason and all they are telling us is don't worry the update Tuesday update will be tomorrow I promise.

Reactions: Jockeyboy

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
"Like the sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our endless delays"

Bo Wei needs to hire somebody to actually keep them in line. That's the only way this trainwreck will ever get back on track.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Calm down guys our mr.wolf like to joke.
It's a false report. :)
We don't know anything new about the 1.15 update.
But i can tell you something new,yestarday bo went back on streaming and we will get a new game with voice lines (currently in CN)for now i don't have previews,as you know i don't take screen from the stream.
For now there is no date.
Just a little info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 18, 2019
Pls stop... U can go play femdom city which contain all that. Im the only dude here that is only into femdom female and male and not other type of femdom. Bowei please stay to what ure doing. DONT EVER CHANGE IT
Cannot imagine that the attack in The Last of Us part 2 now trying to put it claws on this femdom game lol
Haha, just joking

• Haha
Reactions: Pipo12334

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Calm down guys our mr.wolf like to joke.
It's a false report. :)
We don't know anything new about the 1.15 update.
But i can tell you something new,yestarday bo went back on streaming and we will get a new game with voice lines (currently in CN)for now i don't have previews,as you know i don't take screen from the stream.
For now there is no date.
Just a little info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I’m guessing the CGs for jester, pt.3, and lily are done and we are just stuck with Koda’s handling of the updates?

Dec 18, 2019
Patreon simps dude, there is no other explanation, having the fucking nerve to give daily delays after announcing an ETA and being giggly and "funny" about it after being an asshole for years. I wonder if Koda- would give some fucking lame excuse about wasting such a long time like last time when he said he found a way to code and program faster, remind you guys that this was supposed to drop 2 months ago and Jester is gonna be a week (Koda week, so 2 to 3 months) from the time he decides to stop being a lying asshole.
Don't mind him bro, I wonder that he is also captured by a mistress like the situation happened in TOT

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes