RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
It's funny to come back and see how everything is the same. Koday delays more and more people here whine about it joke about it. Koda might be the clown or even the entire circus but you are all the audience who keep coming back for the same show all the time expecting something to change. So hilarious.

Reactions: verobaders

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
Wow Koda is being an absolute thrashbag. He doesn't even have the decency anymore to give an estimate and it's just "lol delayed" while not even giving a reason why.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
It's funny to come back and see how everything is the same. Koday delays more and more people here whine about it joke about it. Koda might be the clown or even the entire circus but you are all the audience who keep coming back for the same show all the time expecting something to change. So hilarious.
Sorry that we care about a game, and don't want it to fall into being updateless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narak8813

j4p2

Feb 23, 2019
I think Koda has a humiliation fetish. He likes being called bad names. That's the only reason I can think of tbh

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Calm down guys our mr.wolf like to joke.
It's a false report. :)
We don't know anything new about the 1.15 update.
But i can tell you something new,yestarday bo went back on streaming and we will get a new game with voice lines (currently in CN)for now i don't have previews,as you know i don't take screen from the stream.
For now there is no date.
Just a little info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New game? It will still go through koda right. Lollllllllll fckkkkkkkk

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Koda think that 7f gonna come out first cause crow/swan pt3 progress gon take long? Koda cant even finish fcking tiny lily/swan update. What is wrong with koda, how much does this dude overestimate himself?

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
it's crazy to think that there are millions of people all over the planet who struggle doing 40 hours of labor every week just to make that much

i stopped caring about the delays long ago, but it's honestly infuriating knowing they can rake in that much for doing so little

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I think it's a mixture of both Koda and Bo Wei's fault for their update schedule being so royaly fucked up. Floor 7 being so big was prob a cause of it, but not releasing content every month or two has stacked everything up for them. They need to finish everything soon, so they can start with a clean slate, and make a updating schedule that works.

Or you know, they can still be a bunch of assholes milking the patreon money, which is probably more likely.

Reactions: olorex11

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Are there any repurcussions for doing the side quests? Should I be doing them at all or will they gimp me.

Want to become Scarlett's pet but I'm not sure if it's a handicap or not

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Are there any repurcussions for doing the side quests? Should I be doing them at all or will they gimp me.

Want to become Scarlett's pet but I'm not sure if it's a handicap or not
For most of them, no (at least not negative ones). Yvonne, Khulan, and Karen have bad endings you can get if you make certain choices (or lose certain battles to Karen). Scarlett's pet path won't handicap you and will give you access to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that provides extra interactions with some other characters. Plus there are a few instances where your status with certain mistresses will affect your choices/dialogue on other floors.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Speaking of puppy gear, anyone know if we can be enslaved by Eliza if we don't have the puppy outfit ?

I would want to start a new game but i don't want to loose time being enslaved by scarlett. Thanks

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes