RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Remember when more than 1 year ago they said that they would release 7F? It still amaze me how these people could get away with these unexplainable delays, like how it's even possible to be so wrong on the development of your own game for more than one year (and if the delays keep going maybe 2 years)?!

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
So is he not gonna tell us the latest delay, damn he hyped me up when he said wed and jester a week after.. I always fall for it when i know he gonna delay

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Remember when more than 1 year ago they said that they would release 7F? It still amaze me how these people could get away with these unexplainable delays, like how it's even possible to be so wrong on the development of your own game for more than one year (and if the delays keep going maybe 2 years)?!
Thing is they couldn't code it into the game, 7F was too big and they knew it in September of last year but Bo and Koda keep quiet about it and started releasing a bunch of rehased shit to not lose patreons, that's the reason Swan pt 1 feels rushed af and the multiple less than the bare minimum "updates" of WG, but hey at least we got that new year promise of a release per month right?

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
I'm happy to wait and just allow the devs to work when they want to. I rather when the updates come out they are clearly great and filled with passion rather than rushed out shit to keep us quiet.

If you genuinely feel like they are taking advantage of you and milking your money just don't donate and when they start producing work you are happy with feel free to donate again.

If they never do anything that you want then don't donate. We all know why so many people started donating in the first place it's because this game is amazing and if it wasn't you wouldn't be reading this.

Please allow the devs to work as they please this is a passion project not an essential service.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
I'm happy to wait and just allow the devs to delay when they want to. I rather when the updates come out they are clearly great and filled with rushed out shit to keep us quiet.

If you genuinely feel like they are taking advantage of you and milking your money just feel free to donate again.

If they never do anything that you want then donate. We all know why so many people started donating in the first place it's because you wouldn't be reading this.

Please allow the devs an essential service.

Has3an-Kia

Apr 28, 2020
Hey Guys i have a question,im very noob but i want learn to creat my own game,i have many ideas,but i dont know where from must start For example, what program and model and what I need to make the game, i want to creat animation game,i hope you guys help me(Sorry For My Bad English)

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hey Guys i have a question,im very noob but i want learn to creat my own game,i have many ideas,but i dont know where from must start For example, what program and model and what I need to make the game, i want to creat animation game,i hope you guys help me(Sorry For My Bad English)
I had such questions myself when I started out.
I'm guessing you don't know how to code and because of that I recommend RPGMaker MV. It has tons of plugins which will help you do stuff that you want without having to code it all. It also has built in sprite creator and even making your own sprites isn't "too hard". There are also tons of resources that are free and tutorials for RPGMaker MV.

As for editing and such I use GIMP, which helps you draw pictures, edit sprites, tilesets etc...
If you can draw, I would suggest drawing the animations, else you can use something like "illusion" games, Daz3D etc...

But just because RPGMaker is "easy" program, doesn't mean it's easy to use in a good way. It's true that it's the easiest program to start in, but it has a lot of depth like any other program and it all depends on how good your imagination is at solving problems so that they won't create conflicts in further development.

It will take some time for you to get used to it, but I guess you will get used to it faster than Koda releasing an update.

Nov 30, 2018
it's crazy to think that there are millions of people all over the planet who struggle doing 40 hours of labor every week just to make that much

i stopped caring about the delays long ago, but it's honestly infuriating knowing they can rake in that much for doing so little
If you can make people cum, they will give you money. It has been law ever since the first primitive caveman traded a piece of fruit for a glance of pussy.

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
I'm happy to wait and just allow the devs to work when they want to. I rather when the updates come out they are clearly great and filled with passion rather than rushed out shit to keep us quiet.

If you genuinely feel like they are taking advantage of you and milking your money just don't donate and when they start producing work you are happy with feel free to donate again.

If they never do anything that you want then don't donate. We all know why so many people started donating in the first place it's because this game is amazing and if it wasn't you wouldn't be reading this.

Please allow the devs to work as they please this is a passion project not an essential service.
Why is it always ESLs that have the dumb as fuck opinions like these?

Has3an-Kia

Apr 28, 2020
I had such questions myself when I started out.
I'm guessing you don't know how to code and because of that I recommend RPGMaker MV. It has tons of plugins which will help you do stuff that you want without having to code it all. It also has built in sprite creator and even making your own sprites isn't "too hard". There are also tons of resources that are free and tutorials for RPGMaker MV.

As for editing and such I use GIMP, which helps you draw pictures, edit sprites, tilesets etc...
If you can draw, I would suggest drawing the animations, else you can use something like "illusion" games, Daz3D etc...

But just because RPGMaker is "easy" program, doesn't mean it's easy to use in a good way. It's true that it's the easiest program to start in, but it has a lot of depth like any other program and it all depends on how good your imagination is at solving problems so that they won't create conflicts in further development.

It will take some time for you to get used to it, but I guess you will get used to it faster than Koda releasing an update.
Thanks Man Thats Helpful,But how or where i can learn how to code?

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017

I completely disagree with this sentiment based on the fact that they are earning a liveable monthly salary off this game but aren't holding up their end. If they want to work when they want rather than a set schedule. Either change Patreon payments to per update rather than per month, or get rid of patreon altogether and have a PayPal or something that people can donate to if and when they feel inclined. That way they have to actually earn the money and can't slack off while cashing checks.

Search88

Mar 24, 2018
Progress Report - 6/20 Hi everyone. Just wanted to give a quick progress report. Finally out of the thicket and hope to finish up Swan/Lily around Tuesday or so. Based on where I left Jester off, I expect her to take about a week after that. Edit @ Friday Night - Things taking longer than expected (obviously); sorry about that. Unfortunately I won't have much time to work tomorrow (Sat) so I'm pushing the release to Sunday. Thanks as always for your patience and support!(edited)

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Progress Report - 6/20 Hi everyone. Just wanted to give a quick progress report. Finally out of the thicket and hope to finish up Swan/Lily around Tuesday or so. Based on where I left Jester off, I expect her to take about a week after that. Edit @ Friday Night - Things taking longer than expected (obviously); sorry about that. Unfortunately I won't have much time to work tomorrow (Sat) so I'm pushing the release to Sunday. Thanks as always for your patience and support!(edited)
If he had just kept his mouth shut on 6/20 people wouldn't be so mad now lol. This is when Bo would come out with a sob story.

Reactions: Billus and olorex11

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

wtf

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes