RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
This is a Tower of Trample thread. Not a Katalist thread. If you want Katalist, go to that game’s thread please.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Is it, for a game to have a thread generally there has to be some sort of game, but its mostly just the concept of denying someone over and over
Atleast we don’t spam asking for download links to a different game that isn’t even by the same devs. And we don’t leach off other threads to get discussion.

Last edited:

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
There is a hole inside my heart shaped feet and this dude is making it bigger
Why are your feets shape as an heart?!

I like how people are predicting the endgame of the plot that will never reach its climax...
now imagine this...
NTR!!!
the top floor mistress actually has made Rose into her bitch, and fucked the shit out of her
(by a strap-on or she's actually a futa) and made her forget all about Ethan and his pathetic dick.
there! I spoke the forbidden words, you can lynch me if you want! I regret nothing!
Goddamit you said it. WHY?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
He's right, now take that to DM or some Off-Topic thread. No more discussing other game that not related to dev.

Reactions: marut

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Ok so now latest delay sunday? or no information at all, i feel so dumb to anticipate new update Fcking koda

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Remember guys, this isn’t even Swan part 3. It’s just a small ass update for swan and lily. He’s been delaying this for a month, and also that patch.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks Man Thats Helpful,But how or where i can learn how to code?
You can take classes or you can teach yourself. But teaching yourself takes a lot longer even if you're talented.

You can search google for online classes or to check if there are people near you willing to give classes in person.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Has3an-Kia

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Remember guys, this isn’t even Swan part 3. It’s just a small ass update for swan and lily. He’s been delaying this for a month, and also that patch.
Bo should just release his own version first, he should already realise koda is getting slower and slower, srsly theres no one in discord that is suggesting this idea to bowei?

Reactions: Ahryma

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Wow Koda is being an absolute thrashbag. He doesn't even have the decency anymore to give an estimate and it's just "lol delayed" while not even giving a reason why.
People say ‘If you can’t give an ETA then don’t!’

Doesn’t give an ETA.

‘Have some common decency!’

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ahryma

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
People say ‘If you can’t give an ETA then don’t!’

Doesn’t give an ETA.

‘Have some common decency!’
Are you sure you are not mistaking progress reports with ETA's? I see nothing wrong with Koda informing people, especially patreons of what work he has done and even provide some screenshots etc since it helps to know that he is actually working on the game. But imo he should just never give ETA's since he's proven time and time again he cannot keep to them. We've seen how many times how "Tuesday" becomes "Wednesday", "Wednesday" becomes "Friday/weekend", the "Weekend" becomes the next "weekend", then he just says that he's going to work on something else instead like Tiffany's trap or WG (I actually don't mind WG). But all this does it set up peoples expectations the more and more he delays a single update and then when he fails to deliver, those expectations come crashing down on him... in the form of the angry fandom. The last time this happened Bo came out with his sob story but nothing changed, so yeah.

I don't mind waiting tbh. I'm not a patreon and dont give them shit but I can't exactly blame some of the people waiting for this update (many being patreons or ex patreons rather) when he does things like this.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes