RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
The Jester, Lily and Swan's CGs were done between one and two months ago, I guess Bo Wei finished the double trouble battle.
fkn hell, I get BoWei‘s art has gotten hate before here, but Koda is really bottlenecking Bo’s artwork with his lazy ass scripting.

From what I’ve heard, Bo actually keeps to a balanced schedule when doing CGs. He needs to find someone who can do the same with RPGMAKER.

Dec 18, 2019
This is what happens when you're surrounded by meek little yes men that are, for some reason, too afraid of pointing out your constant fuck-ups, and they would rather keep ignoring all the things you're permanently doing wrong all the while rewarding you for a job poorly done. I find it hard to believe that Koda would still be pulling this shit so far into the game if he was being actually called out by the people in their discord, but that place must be too much of a circle-jerking hugbox to the point that Koda's obviously problematic behaviours have been completely normalized to the point that he just doesn't give a shit about disappointing everyone else for the 803th time anymore ("Whoops, guess there's another delay, guys. My bad, tee-hee ;3").
Koda- It's time to grow the fuck up, act like a responsible, professional individual for once in your whole fucking indie dev career, for fuck's sake. Just because your patrons are too afraid to speak up doesn't mean that you haven't disappointed them every step of the way, because you obviously have done that to EVERYONE, and I wouldn't count on Bo and everyone else just going with it forever, you know.
Who am I kidding, he's probably blocked me by this point lol
In some countries there a slang, translated into English mean: "A person cannot be beat down when he become a shameless person" :)

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
And to be clear bo didn't make any new CGs for Lily they are from the spring clean update,he is focusing on pt3 and the new game.
Works on pt 3 are not finished.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
And to be clear bo didn't make any new CGs for Lily they are from the spring clean update,he is focusing on pt3 and the new game.
Do you know if Koda Does work for an update on RPGMAKER before Bo Wei finishes the CGs for that update?

Or does Koda wait for the CGs for an update to work on it in RPGMAKER

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Do you know if Koda Does work for an update on RPGMAKER before Bo Wei finishes the CGs for that update?

Practically koda wait to receive the ver of the game/update from bo,because bo works both on cgs and rpgmaker(coding)when is done with is work
then he sends it to koda so he can polish,write the lines,add content,coding ecc ecc,this is what happens normally.

But this update the 1.15 is all koda because the cg for swan and lily they had been ready for months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z - Reborn

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018

i doubt it if delayman waiting for bo. because if what Narak8813 said about bo making a new game like tiffany and debt?*watever it is called* is true, means bo alrdy done the stuff need for ToT and he waiting for delayman to polish it in the RPGmaker.

this thing that i said is base on narak's screenshot on bo's post during tiffany first release on why he making a new mini game

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Just a little info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perfect time window to pest Koda about pushing 7F all summer, before he starts having toughts about wasting time on Warrior's Guild (Yeah wasted, because he never delivered Heide stuff even after preaching how much time he wasted working there, hyping the fuck out of her content before relesing a half baked piece of content).
And here I was more than a month ago hoping for progress, I really want a fucking yes or no about F7 from Bo Wei and Koda- just to be clear where they stand about it.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
i doubt it if delayman waiting for bo. because if what Narak8813 said about bo making a new game like tiffany and debt?*watever it is called* is true, means bo alrdy done the stuff need for ToT and he waiting for delayman to polish it in the RPGmaker.

this thing that i said is base on narak's screenshot on bo's post during tiffany first release on why he making a new mini game
Yeah it could be that or the "you will get monthly update" thing,bo taking a little break from pt3
knowing that koda has to finish jester.
Maybe we will get the new game without koda working on it(like the first ver of Tiffany and Always in debt)who knows.
We will know for sure if he finished pt3(which i highly doubt because the other day koda said bo have some work left to do)
with the next streams.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
And here I was more than a month ago hoping for progress, I really want a fucking yes or no about F7 from @Bo Wei and @Koda- just to be clear where they stand about it.
The only thing i can tell you about f7 is that koda said would come before pt3 based on the progress of swan/crow pt3.
But you know we still have to get 1.15, Jester and now the new game so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: olorex11

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
UPDATE BIG STUPID FUCKING UPDATE

"Koda: 20 minutes ago

I might actually finish off the WG heide update first. Looking at it it should take me three days. Once thats done I can then finish lili, then jester."

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKMMMMM
1593109339427.png

for real?
so even for this month ... nothing?

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Imagine still being upset about there being no updates, I remember checking in on June last year for the spring cleaning update that was 99.99% done.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes