• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
Bo proposed him to add a character named Sol or smth like that, but if i remember well Sol refused but i don't remember why exactly

That's not exactly what happened, you frenchie. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Get your fax and your sources straight, or else Bro Whey will punish you - Hong Kong style. :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse
Apr 22, 2020
The current state of things:
- Fairly proud of it.
- Didn't think it was even feasible to make it this far.
- Don't feel like trying to push further until we get something new. It's pretty much ice-skating uphill: there's so much a man can do to manage to go up.
- Can only hope there's no random asian dude from ToT's chinese fandom who accomplished from the shadows even further than I did.
View attachment 690219
That's damn incredibly impressive, being "fairly proud" is the minimum. Just to know, how long did you play on this save?

• Hey there
Reactions: Solaire Wraith
Oct 30, 2017
That dude Solaire Wraith is clearly not joking. He's not playing ToT for any fetishes, he's here to put Ethan's balls on each f*cking woman in this game. Alpha Male.

Considering this save file was supposed to be "the very best Ethan can aspire to be in the universe of possibilities", without losing once and never willingly, at least submitting, you do have a point.

This Ethan is indeed ridiculously strong, not to mention filthy rich, as EX gives rising proportional amounts of money. (It should have been experience points, tho. It takes aeons to level up. Like... for real. Consider that I'm still nowhere near Lv 99. It really sucks to get 180 exp points for beating EX 378 Khulan, you feel me? :unsure:)

By now, he could pretty much afford a mercenary army to invade the tower with him and still retain a fortune.
He's now such a pimp he could buy or convince Yvonne into forsaking her aggression, bitchiness and hostility to give him a loving blowjob. :cool:

All things considered, I wanna guess this dude lost himself in absolute power and is now just a ghost of his former self. ;)

Oct 30, 2017
That's damn incredibly impressive, being "fairly proud" is the minimum. Just to know, how long did you play on this save?
... A lot. :unsure:
I can't count this exactly because there's no way to take into account the amount of times I failed behind the scenes. And failing comprises the bulk of it. :ROFLMAO:

It came to the point that winning is the miracle per se. Had to devise endgame strategies that still do not guarantee anything beyond a slight possibility of victory.
Like Yvonne, for example, that I let myself get purposely caught on her scissorhold in order to have a breathing turn to use Potion K, refill HP and just hope for the best when her boots are off and my options are limited due to the side effects from Potion K. (Posted this vid in the past for reference)
View attachment Yvonne.mp4

Girls like Khulan, for example, can only be beaten if she wants me to, as she is currently healing more than I can possibly damage. :) (Proportional healing based on current HP: dem girlz are all around 14k HP)

But I was mostly doing other tasks simultaneously. Some girls require more attention, tho, as you deal with QTEs.

Reactions: Gigot

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
- Can only hope there's no random asian dude from ToT's chinese fandom who accomplished from the shadows even further than I did.
Don't worry, after how Koda "rebalanced" Scarlett's fight it's pretty much impossible for anyone to go up the tower without losing to her at least once.

Oct 30, 2017
Ah, I was wondering about that.
Back then, you could beat her on the first battle, but it was really damn hard to pull it off:
- Do everything right regarding her battle script
- Get at least two criticals (Even better if the criticals come from Strike instead of Twin Punch, because the damage is massive)
- Pray she goes for the armpit trap so you can buy two more damaging turns

Now it's pretty much undoable: you would have to get a miracle within a miracle. I think three criticals would be required nowadays.
Koda pretty much extinguished the Flame of Hope. :ROFLMAO:

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i'd say i would want that version of ps5 in ToT but that would only end in more delays for f7 spring cleaning update (kek) etc so nah like the drawing tho :love:

Reactions: Narak8813
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes