RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2018
I wonder what a Thanksgiving-themed mistress would be like? A native American-themed mistress who teaches you how to bury fish with your crops so that they'll last through the winter, then sits on your face? Weird. A housewife who prepares some turkey, and then jerks you off into a bowl of mashed potatoes? Gross. A religious pilgrim-looking woman who just beats the shit out of you? Too similar to other mistresses.
Thanksgiving isn't a particularly sexy holiday.
I wouldn't mind the second one tho

someoneisme

Feb 15, 2020
Do you even think that they are working on it atm ? Haha!! they are just lazy/busy doing something else, and when "they feel" like that they need to finish the game they will :)

Reactions: verobaders

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still no report.
I know petitions work even less in China, but Koda seriously fucked both ToT and everything else he touched and all of those projects had some wicked Femdom potential, but are now stuck in a rut because of his lazy ass
fuck me

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Hello everyone! While waiting for the update that will never happen ... Would you be kind enough to provide me with a list of games similar to t.o.t? Rpg or visual novel that is. I have a thousand hormones right now
Domina: It is a decent game, it has a system similar to ToT where you will face demon girls progressively.
Girl Beats Hero: It has good 3D animations, at the moment the game is divided into two chapters so download it in order
Peniban Quest: A parody of Dragon Quest, it is a game that is long and complete but the vast majority of its scenes are inconsensual
Other Bo Wei / Koda games: From the same ToT authors you should also try Always in Debt, Tiffany Trap and Warrior Guild.

Within the genre there are some that do not resemble ToT but are still very good like "Lust Doll Plus", "Monster Girl Dreams" and "So, I Hear You Like Sadistic Women". You can find all these games on this site, and there are also several posts with more recommendations.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so some fixes on hollow mansion and additions
level 0
swan/crow part 3
floor 7
left overs from the old legend also known as spring update 2019

anything i missed on the list of stuff they have "going on"?
they should really stop splitting their attention this much

Reactions: lonelyleaf

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
WarriorGuild has some stuff unimplemented as well, also there was supposed to be a Clause update.
And I'm not entirely sure if the Cobra expansion was part of spring cleaning or not.

Reactions: polpos34

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Hollow Mansion seemed fine to me as it is, I played it completely without finding any bugs along the way. Next to the other projects it seems to me that it should be the least priority, regarding content the ones that excite me the most are Level 0 for the number of characters and Floor 7 to advance a little more in the story of ToT.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
level 0
swan/crow part 3
floor 7

Just look at what they did this year, only new projects or shoehorned new projects in ToT. They didn't bother to even finish ONE in the backlog. Even the Lilly expansion felt forced with the lack of CGs on Bo Wei part just to shut people up.
And now we are at the end of the year with a small little project that turned 1/3 of the year big because fuck the fandom. I wonder if this one is gonna be padded like Hallow Mansion to make it feel it has more content than it really has, like solving some sudokus, minesweeper or a guess who? match.

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
level 0
swan/crow part 3
floor 7

Currently this is Koda's schedule:
some fixes on hollow mansion and additions
Sleep for 1 month
level 0
Sleep for 2 months
Some random small update to ToT
Sleep
Another side game
Sle

And maybe in 2025:
swan/crow part 3
floor 7

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Currently this is Koda's schedule:
some fixes on hollow mansion and additions
Sleep for 1 month
level 0
Sleep for 2 months
Some random small update to ToT
Sleep
Another side game
Sle

And maybe in 2025:
swan/crow part 3
floor 7
Then maybe his children or grandkids can finish off WG (Remember Heide? LOL) and the spring cleaning update (probably be closer to spring in the year 2100 at that point tbh).

Reactions: Asavar
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes