RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorata

May 8, 2020
You know its a bit sad that we get the 8 before the 7 i was really interested in trying what it looks like a gentle dom.
Ms Clause has that but its not a opponent.
This could really make Ethan confront the fact that he really is a Sub.
As cute as his denial is i would love that

Last edited:
Reactions: nicknicola

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I have an insane idea that probably no one said before, but I believe only Bo should be working on side games while Koda pretends to be a snail, so the wait doesn't seem that miserable.

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
i redeemed her and did the cutscene you get once you submit to her, but then i dont know what to do to continue on from there because when i interact with her boots it just says resolve and remember
sorry don't really remember that well but if you have done all that you should get the "master" option for her after a couple of interactions with the boots are you sure yours is updated??

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Well, I want to feel like a spineless wimp in this fetish, because in real life it's not possible....

But I want a real femdom game, not a fake one. Yeah, I know how it works, but the losers here don't....
Something aint right here. You want to feel like a spineless wimp in FICTION because in REAL life it isn't possible. Yet you get pissy because the FICTION decides to take advantage of the namesake and allow for FICTITIOUS acts to happen that isnt possible in REAL life.

Do you know what you even want?

Go somewhere else with that bullshit dude.

Last edited:

Daizukeen

Nov 30, 2018
So... im kind of new here and yeah...i just wanna ask if there is actual sex in the game yet or only femdom stuff?...

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
So... im kind of new here and yeah...i just wanna ask if there is actual sex in the game yet or only femdom stuff?...
There’s only one actual sex scene in the game it’s on the 4th (3rd maybe idk) floor. Most of the content is foot and handjobs, there is also a pegging scene, oh and piss.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
There’s only one actual sex scene in the game it’s on the 4th (3rd maybe idk) floor. Most of the content is foot and handjobs, there is also a pegging scene, oh and piss.
Khulan on floor 4 yeah
Also a pegging scene? I don't really remember that, was it with Elisa?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
ToT won't be released, there will be another game called "Moneypigs". It's about suckers who give dominas money and just get trampled over and over without cumming. It will be good!
I am totally not lying! Ofc!

ayyyuhitslit

Aug 13, 2020
so let me get this right Iris and all her beauty are being released next Monday on a completely different application until 7F is done?

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Ok guys, I'm trying to beat Lily because they for some reason won't let me go to the upper floor until I do it. But her punch deals 3000 damage, wtf! This is stupid and imbalanced, how does that make any sense? What am I supposed to do to beat her?

Ok, that was very dumb. I just used guard at the right time and won. Clearly very little thought went into this character from the developers.
Am I the only one who finds a girl having an avoidable massive damage move really hot?

It's quite sad that so many of you talk shit about, Lily, Jessica, etc.

If these beautiful women were in front of you IRL you'd be sniveling at their feet.

Pathetic.
Oh absolutely, all ANY of the tower girls would have to do is tells us to get in the cage and they could capture us easily.

Lily is more complicated to draw than some random lucky guy, but next time the heretic will play with fire.
View attachment 1294995
I am not a Karen or p*ss-play fan but this image really shows the difference of power between her and Ethan. Where can I find more of this artists work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes