Status
Not open for further replies.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I made a game request for the Theresa game.
Edit:
FINAL VERSION is out (1.8.1) you can see the changelog and the download if you follow the link.
https://f95zone.to/threads/always-in-debt-1-8-1.48150/#post-3174211

discussing other games in here should still be forbidden but its only a matter of time before someone asks for a link so I will just leave this here and we can atleast talk at the new tower of trample offtopic thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-tower-of-trample-because-mods-amirite-_-tsu-_.48052/
Thank you.

And to the couple of users that keep reporting this post, it's fine. Please stop reporting it. We're not deleting it.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I'm hoping and am pretty sure it's a prank because if it is then I'll admire Bo's shitposting nature even more. Bo's the sort of person who, if he decided he wanted to do an April fools joke, would keep that from Koda so that he got sucked in as well.

If it's not a prank, oof. Not exactly a swimsuit model.

Last edited:

papey

Sep 7, 2017
seeing as ethan can get dommed by santa claus in this game i wouldn't be surprised if the madman literally made an april fools area in the same vein

Reactions: Celice
Feb 2, 2020
It's seems that claus will come after F7.
Now the roadmap for content is: crow》 wg》F7.
And from today:
View attachment 592815
Okay this girl isnt even in the game and shes already my favourite. Also looking at the footage of f7 it seems that ethan is trapped by magic so I wonder if this girl is related? or maybe this will unironicly be an april fools event misstress... ethier way I want her!

Reactions: Celice and fanboi

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
i mean bo is done with his part right? its just waiting on koda to touch up the writing which is why bo had time to make 2 side games

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
i mean bo is done with his part right? its just waiting on koda to touch up the writing which is why bo had time to make 2 side games
Yeah, he finished his part in September and here we are 6 months later, the funny part is that i remember Koda responding to a guy that it was ridiculous to think that he will take more than 3 months to do it. :ROFLMAO:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I'm hoping and am pretty sure it's a prank because if it is then I'll admire Bo's shitposting nature even more. Bo's the sort of person who, if he decided he wanted to do an April fools joke, would keep that from Koda so that he got sucked in as well.

If it's not a prank, oof. Not exactly a swimsuit model.
yesterday bo was streaming and working on the jester(scene,fighting,room ecc ecc),and i think it's pretty sure that will get her.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
The Clown is indeed real, and was as much a surprise to me as most of you.

It's a bit of a curve-ball as I was hoping we could conclude Swan + Crow in April, but I also understand Bo's reasoning for doing this instead. Crow is delayed to the 29th so I can make some changes to accommodate this.

While Bo works on Ms. Jester, I will be spending April working on 7F.

Edit: Spy so fast! See above I suppose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes