RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Well it's the weekend again. THe odds of a realese of crow in the next 72 from Koda went for a 0.1% to maybe a 2%. Yippe.

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
Honestly it's the paterons fault. If they had balls they would all unsubscribe from patreon. It would force the devs to take their job seriously or get a new job. It's really as simple as that. But because most people are idiots that don't mind being lied to for YEARS we get an update every few years instead of monthly updates.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Honestly it's the paterons fault. If they had balls they would all unsubscribe from patreon. It would force the devs to take their job seriously or get a new job. It's really as simple as that. But because most people are idiots that don't mind being lied to for YEARS we get an update every few years instead of monthly updates.
DUDE 90% of human population are idiots.Sad but true.These mindless fools brainwashed by TV really believe in virus =)))) The recent situation around "pandemia" opened my eyes on many things. I really thought humanity will be smarter...And you are surprised that patrons dont cancel their subscription-they never will....Its all like Joker said in Dark Knight - The core of chaos is FEAR....And our population sits home in fear of what does not exist and destroy economics this way - THE BRILLIANCE OF MIND!!!! Peace bro!Stay safe among zombies!!!

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
DUDE 90% of human population are idiots.Sad but true.These mindless fools brainwashed by TV really believe in virus =)))) The recent situation around "pandemia" opened my eyes on many things. I really thought humanity will be smarter...And you are surprised that patrons dont cancel their subscription-they never will....Its all like Joker said in Dark Knight - The core of chaos is FEAR....And our population sits home in fear of what does not exist and destroy economics this way - THE BRILLIANCE OF MIND!!!! Peace bro!Stay safe among zombies!!!
I don't know if this is very high level sarcasm or just a negative iq post.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Totally agree haha
we live in a society.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
That you unironically wrote this is unbelievable and yet entirely believable at the same time. It's like the 5G covid-19 conspiracy, only somehow worse

papey

Sep 7, 2017
ok your baiting has achieved singularity

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Sorry to interrupt your fight p: ,
But can someone plzz upload a save when its possible to survive the fights against Karen. Im so sad i cant continue pleaseee

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes