RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
can't wait to get the halloween planned sidegame that is level 0 in December and the Miss Claus update nobody wants in May
and then watch them add another chapter for that disgusting slob Jessica before they release 7F
jokes asides (hopefully they remain jokes) at this point my guess for 7F Is June 2021 they will find a way to delay 7F further like they always do. what annoys me the most is not that they work very slowly on new floors its that they dont work at all on new floors and rather do some walmart ToT sidegames and walmart ToT side-floors (especially jessica god how i hated that update) I don't post often here but when I do It's me basically saying

WORK ON 7F I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE THAN 7F PLEASE WORK ON 7F WE DONT NEED SEASONAL EVENTS JUST DO 7F.

and if i dont see 7F by june 2021 I will personally DM every single patreon of them and send them an entire book on why they should stop supporting Koda and Bo
This is not your call to make

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
So the tower of trample update ain't gonna be out this year and there are lots of bugs in this version i can't even play soo i will have to quit this for one year or so. But wild rift is gonna be released in 27 oct so its gonna be fun.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
hillarious how all these newbies come on here and defend the delays give it some time we all used to be optimistic
talk to y'all when you waited 2 years for a single floor
Also take note that Koda starts posting in this thread everytime a massive influx of newbies comes in and the second these newbies notice the delays he remains totally silent.

Weird, huh?

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I would have preferred they released the initial version with only the Demon Queen and then eventually added more characters to it. In fact in general I preferred when they released a playable update and the fixes, expansions and improvements came later. Although I don't understand anything about programming so maybe they will find it more comfortable this way.

6a6una

Dec 18, 2019
Nah, the more thay delay, the more they have paid for same work. There is no way that a programmer can misscalculate amount of work this much. But why release update per month, when you can delay it on three, and all this time get paid?

Reactions: Hero sama

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
My personal theory is that Koda has the mindset of a cuck. He's convinced himself that there isn't anything wrong with his work ethic and that he's actually being brave by sticking it to the conforming masses by failing to meet their expectations. Similar to how cucks delude themselves into thinking that they're being open-minded and brave by allowing other men to fuck their girls.

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
Whatever it is I hope he's not burnt out. I did some translating on the side and I know what it's like being burnt out. Your productivity plummets and you become depressed, it sucks.

Reactions: bahamut2195

lazeradam

Sep 28, 2019
Goddamnit level 0 better hit before No Nut November. The real question is how am I gonna beat an entire floor in those 2 days before I quit jacking it.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
I would have preferred they released the initial version with only the Demon Queen and then eventually added more characters to it. In fact in general I preferred when they released a playable update and the fixes, expansions and improvements came later. Although I don't understand anything about programming so maybe they will find it more comfortable this way.
From past experience it's better that they just do it in one big update, Warriors guild is a pretty good example of something that was meant to be a fun little side project that got way too much time and attention because Koda kept coming back to do "just one more" small update. I'd rather they just get this out of the way and than finally get back to finishing the fabled 7f. I also

first name

Nov 22, 2017
From past experience it's better that they just do it in one big update, Warriors guild is a pretty good example of something that was meant to be a fun little side project that got way too much time and attention because Koda kept coming back to do "just one more" small update. I'd rather they just get this out of the way and than finally get back to finishing the fabled 7f. I also

hear! hear!

ArcaneDraco

Jun 17, 2019
My personal theory is that Koda has the mindset of a cuck. He's convinced himself that there isn't anything wrong with his work ethic and that he's actually being brave by sticking it to the conforming masses by failing to meet their expectations. Similar to how cucks delude themselves into thinking that they're being open-minded and brave by allowing other men to fuck their girls.
are you really shaming a femdom fetish on a board for a game (that you prolly didnt support) about femdom fetishes?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Real talk, I remember when Koda said that Warrior Guild 1.0 will be the biggest content update for awhile, fully implementing Heide's route. Until now much of the scenes for the Blacksmith and the Inn Keeper still aren't implemented. People started calling it version 0.99999999 instead.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes