RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
1.17.3!!!! holy shit!!!!!
so this is the claus update huh...
btw seems like a new mini game, is there any new scenes/cgs if so...how many? I mean is it worth downloading or should I wait another decade for a ''bigger'' update??
Play it now. Even if it's more of a side quest, it's going to be a while before we see more ToT content. Might as well enjoy what we have now rather than waiting until rapture for a more significant expansion.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Honestly debate making a TOT style game myself or something similar to the smaller games they use to R E L E A S E. I dont get why with all that patreon money they would stop. If anything id try to do better and release more so I can grow out a fanbase because theyre the people who become patreons if they trust you. The code would suck but as for art and general ideas I have a few...
plox make it 32 bit comp for the poors

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Let me tell you what's gonna happen in entire season of tot.The delay about update aint gonna come out this year. Time passes and passes. After 20 yrs of gap koda's son will arrive here to finish koda's work.and that day the new delay will be released. Koda's son will work on tot and finally comes out with floor 7 and says hey dad ive made floor 7 m gonna post this on pateron.koda rushes to him and says not yet the work is not done yet. And that day the next delay about floor 7 will be released. Time passes after 40 yrs of gap koda says hey son its about time you release the floor 7. His son finally release the new update and about that time my grand kids be like rest in peace grandpa the new update of tot is here and finally i will die of heart attack and rest in peace. No more tot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
As someone that has looked at the Discord, I can confirm that badwulf is talking out of his ass. As he is wont to do apparently. There have been no announcements of any kind since 1.17.3 last week. Not that this will stop anybody.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes