RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Akroman

Jan 29, 2019
Gazing from 24th August 2021. That was really a bit more time LOL.
Well I mean there's no year specification really, just October 30 and a bit more time could be translated from the Koda dictionary as something between 1 to 3 years so I guess there's no need to rush it

Reactions: Konstantinus
Nov 15, 2020
Wow, Koda, thank you so much for showing us a meaningless preview image that's supposed to mean that you're 'working on it.' These preview images are just getting hella boring. Koda probably showed all the content from 7F already at this point. Bruh.
I agree, I called this a while back about how every "preview" probably isn't a sneak peak of a larger work, it's literally just the only work that has been done since the last "preview". I'm pretty sure the last time we saw a lvl 0 cg was possibly before Claus part 2 (last year) and I imagine only one new cg has been created since then (as the two of them meandered between F7, Swan/Crow, Heelfall and that weird new game that had two scenes lol)

Also, I'm always struck by the intentional lack of transparency of the devs. Whenever someone posts a pic from discord of a patron asking a question, it always seems like Boda gives a half-answer, never quite revealing the status of the work/workload. It's the same with this pic, rather than answer the question honestly and bluntly, he just posts a piece of artwork. The guy who asked the question is actually no more clued-in than he was before. It would take Koda 30 seconds to type out a quick rundown of the work he's been doing towards lvl 0 and maybe an even an ETA for the game. Chances are however that he hasn't touched the project in 6months and understands that would suck to hear as a patron so he keeps it vague. I know Koda has contracted the Sugma variant of Covid but it's still no excuse to keep his own fans (paypigs) in the dark.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
so whats next another small side game from bo or f9
Bo is working on f9 but we are still in the initial stages from what he wrote in his latest report on patreon, as for side games for now it is not known if a new one is in the making and we do not know if it will be only on the pixiv fanbox since the translated version by koda has passed quietly on discord,there has been no announcement and no post has been made on patreon.
There have been no streams lately,and we are clueless about the state of f7,like 0 info.
This was a reply to a discord user asking " Does anyone know what's actually wrong with 7F ?"

Cattura.PNG

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Bo is working on f9 but we are still in the initial stages from what he wrote in his latest report on patreon, as for side games for now it is not known if a new one is in the making and we do not know if it will be only on the pixiv fanbox since the translated version by koda has passed quietly on discord,there has been no announcement and no post has been made on patreon.
There have been no streams lately,and we are clueless about the state of f7,like 0 info.
This was a reply to a discord user asking " Does anyone know what's actually wrong with 7F ?"

View attachment 1369665
Koda should just quit being a rpg maker dev and become a pr manager for a game company. The similarities between the two in terms of lying and twisting words is apparent.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018

View attachment 1369665
Bro, don't pray, WORK!!! I hate how he uses words such as 'should' 'hopefully' 'I pray' as if he's not even trying. As if he's aiming to fail.

Sanitizerzzzz

Aug 1, 2021
So the thing is I overheated the pool for F8
Is there any way to cool it down or do I have to restart I can't beat her when the bath is overheated
also i heard about some lvl abuse strat by using lady cobra by giving some of your level and drinking stat potion and reclaiming the stats back but it didn't work so did it get fixed or did i make any mistake?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes