RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
Does anyone here know where in the database the exp from winning/losing is found? I've looked all over and I can't find that one piece of documentation. I also couldn't find the stat growth of the wardens based on their levels. All I could find on that front was the command to change their levels to chosen difficulty, rather than the actual documentation on what that entails.

I'll continue looking for now, but help on that front will be greatly appreciated! (If just to sate my own curiosity past the +40%, etc. values found in the old guide)

EDIT: I found it. I dumbed up and didn't look inside the 'battle rewards' common event. Still don't know where stat scalings could possibly be though.

Last edited:

Pic

May 13, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord:
September Progress Report
The 8F patch is available in #releases, fixing various bugs and adding some final polish. This ate more time than I was hoping but at least saves me from having to those things later when I implement 8F into the main game. If you wanted to try the Standalone but haven't yet, now would be the time. If you already played it I don't think it's essential to revisit for the current added content, though.

The more important progress is of course on 7F, which I'm still working hard on in hopes of a September release, or at least not missing by too much if that proves impossible.
See #dev-journal for more granular updates. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
September 15-17
- 8F patch released. See #announcements for comments on that and #releases for the patch itself.

- More work on 7F post-game. I'm getting anxious about continuing to work on this versus wrapping up the "main-game" content for a playtest in time for a September release, though, so I'll try to switch back and get things playable. Even after all the bugs and weird interactions I've fixed I suspect this playtest will be a whirlwind, so I'd like to have as big a window as possible.

- Mapped out mechanical and story structure for Swan/Crow Part 3. This might seem random (and is) but it's a major hurdle for any floor and especially for SC. This is difficult to force so I wanted to lock it down when it "came to me" and it's very nice to have this settled for future. Now ideas can percolate while I'm finishing 7F/L0 instead of just thinking "how tf do I make this work" every time I think about SC3.

P.S. I don't have access to the new patch :(

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I really liked this game but it has not updated in a long time might drop it :(
Do it like the rest of us. Look here once in a year only to find out nothing changed or stay for shitposting.
Koda is more unsuccesful bringing correct dates then the WoW doomsayer predicting the day it die.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Koda uploaded it onto Tower of Trample's youtube page.
It's in the description of the video.
Damn . . . when's the last time I got rr'd. Thanks for the chuckle.

On another note, does anyone have an updated walkthrough? The one I found was ver 1.12, is that the latest one? It's been a hot while, going to run through the game from scratch again.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Is there not a Step By Step guide for Crow and Swan. Have literally done everything else since Claus part 2. Can't seem to find anything that everyone else has with them.

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Being Stepped on Again. It's got nothing on ToT, but it's pretty good for what it is. It's only two fights long. Theresa has some interesting mechanics built into her and you might get a fap or two out of it. Maybe an hour of gampley all told.
Is there a scene if you beat theresa? And how did u beat her?

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I've never managed to find an actual 8F scene or attack with the toe pocketwatch hypnosis, how do you get to that? Or is it just a reference?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes