RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
Thats a great picture btw...... but yeah Bo Wei should calculate some extra time for his release dates.
He should stop working all day and all night and give himself abit of a time buffer. I mean 2 girls inbetween 20 days is just to much work. Considering quality of the art, animation etc....

Buuuuut he should realy stop anouncing his delay on the last secound alot of people refresh the page like every 10 minutes..... 1-2 days before would be totaly fine so the disapointment wont be that big.

For the people wondering how long it will take..... he is allready on the finishing touches... so i dont know 2-4 days......

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
The problem is he hasn't gotten back on track after the recent disruption, he seems to be catching back-up but until he does all his timings are off-base a little and will probably continue to be so.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I prefer the previous art style of the first three floors. Can someone put the links to the save editor in the first post?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
no changes to the fight with dignity < 0 ?
we'll just have to wait 1.6 then :D
There is an additional scene when you talk to the barbarian girl (can't remember her name) after your dignity drops to 0. It's a one time "game over" type scene.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
There is an additional scene when you talk to the barbarian girl (can't remember her name) after your dignity drops to 0. It's a one time "game over" type scene.
Is the scene the one where the MC isn't able to fight her because he's entranced with her ass? Because that scene was already present in 1.5. The only difference in 1.52 I can find is that you can continue to fight Khulan even after that scene, but there's no additional content, or game over.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is the scene the one where the MC isn't able to fight her because he's entranced with her ass? Because that scene was already present in 1.5. The only difference in 1.52 I can find is that you can continue to fight Khulan even after that scene, but there's no additional content, or game over.
Yep that's the scene I was talking about. There were some bugfixes too in 1.52, but nothing absolutely vital.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
help please, how can i make the game window bigger?
i only have a small window in the center.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes