RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Lusciooo

Jul 30, 2017
Is it just me, or is this update pretty small? It looks like there's only 10 or so scenes for Cobra (3 service, 3 latex, 3 tribute, & 1 new shoe scene), and nothing much new for Lily.

PoorLifeChoices

Feb 10, 2018
Here's a clean save(no scenes done with anyone) to as far as you can go at this point.

As to everyone mentioning nothing changing, that's because this is largely a cleanup patch with some small additions. The larger expansion patch with more content is coming later in the month.

Also, the current patch is outdated a bit, they put a hotfix out a couple hours ago.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
For whoever finished the content in the expansion, is Cobra’s last scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems like a definite one, compared to how the other enslavement routes work; though it gave a little hint of something that they can add in the future.*

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
I actually just encountered a bug with Yvonne's footjob where the screen faded to black when I tried to quit and I was just stuck receiving the footjob forever...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... not exactly the worst outcome ever, but I didn't see a way out so I just reset.

Jul 16, 2018
hey all, i'm a newb to this. to get the new content version do i have to download it all again or is there a way to just download and add the new patch somewhere? i just downloaded the whole thing again and will move my save there but i wanna make sure if its possible for future occasions.

Mrinituso

Jan 17, 2018
Patreon post says 1.91 and the links are for TOT_19.zip, are they currently the same thing?

Also, funny to see how rapidly Bo's patron number waxes and wanes.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Pic

May 13, 2017
This update met my expectations, i really love Lady Cobra's expansion (love every new scene hoping that i got all of them); i like the new lines and scene of the 5F ending (hope devs alredy fix the bug that prevents you to redeem Lily if u become her apprentice earlier) and appreciate the little update Yvonne received while her expansion is still missing (is the one i talked about in the spoiler of my previous post). Looking forward to the 6F update hoping that doesn't get as many delay as this one.

daoba211

Apr 14, 2018
So what should I do to make lady cobra wearing the latex anyway...?
I tried my old save, a new save, as well as the one in the last page... Just don't get it
Somebody help, plz lol

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
This update met my expectations, i really love Lady Cobra's expantion (love every new scene hoping that i got all of them); i like the new lines and scene of the 5F ending (hope devs alredy fix the bug that prevents you to redeem Lily if u become her apprentice earlier) and appreciate the little update Yvonne received while her expansion is still missing (is the one i talked about in the spoiler of my previous post). Looking forward to the 6F update hoping that doesn't get as many delay as this one.
How did you manage to unlock new Cobra's scenes?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes