• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

asdasxs

Aug 31, 2019
>another bo game and update
>again
>meanwhile koda has done nothing

Hey bo if you can read please fire this IDIOT literally anyone is more competent and will bring you in more money god damn
It is all a plot boy, there was never a Koda to begin with, just a device to shift the attention, heck there was never even a Bo, it was always Candice.

• Haha
Reactions: Filo02 and Achant

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
But i just copied link from another thread!
Recently Bo updated the game, we might as well wait for new translation, perhaps.

Random Media Source:
femdom68
View attachment 3617474
Kudos on the humility. Even so, thank you for passing it along. Even heroes need horny bards to share their epic exploits.
I'm assuming Bo actually produces content for his Chinese audience, because if he doesn't provide they will actually stop paying. And for the English speaking audience he can just blame koda and all the pay pigs will defend koda.
I could see that being the case.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Even heroes need horny bards to share their epic exploits.
seriously who the fuck talks like that, how did you survive bullying?
you could make the nicest person turn into a 90s bully

imagine talking to a guy and he goes ''could you share your epic exploits with me?'' how do you not punch somebody like that just for being that dorky

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
seriously who the fuck talks like that, how did you survive bullying?
you could make the nicest person turn into a 90s bully

imagine talking to a guy and he goes ''could you share your epic exploits with me?'' how do you not punch somebody like that just for being that dorky
You don't get to be this dorky and get away with it unless you're built like a tank. I can attest to the benefits of being built like an absolute unit.

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
Hey guys, I really don't know how to trigger the Chap 3 Swan/The crow, I downloaded the 1.018 version but I'm stuck, how am I supposed to do?

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
Do you want to share with us how to trigger the other scenes of the update?
I didn't get this scene either.
Others are pretty straight forward, except for the milf lady - you need to kill enough bandits in the tavern mission, then there will be a dialog, and a new mission available with this lady.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes