RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Pls guys how to get the key of the 8th floor i beat lady butterfly level 1 and 2 what i need to do now
im sorry to disappoint you but theres no 8f mate......yet
8th floor is Iris, she has 6 different fights you can play the 8th floor standalone its under spoilers on the front page
Iris is probably my favorite just because she has so many different grapples based on her locations

I would have liked more wardens like her (so many different grapples and locations) using objects in the location in the defeat scenes

Reactions: skinnyj69

vuwuink

Mar 9, 2022
8th floor is Iris, she has 6 different fights you can play the 8th floor standalone its under spoilers on the front page
Iris is probably my favorite just because she has so many different grapples based on her locations

I would have liked more wardens like her (so many different grapples and locations) using objects in the location in the defeat scenes
i dont think hes askin about standalone, hes askin about whats next after defeating LB

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Pls guys how to get the key of the 8th floor i beat lady butterfly level 1 and 2 what i need to do now
Did you beat her all question mark form? Doing so (when she starts her ominous wind, start using Focus) unlocks the Blue Flame powers. Beat Kaori at the front gate there after and you've gotten the perfect ending.

Stage 8 is a stand alone game not currently connected to the main release, but is complete.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes