RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
It's hard to assemble Eliza's wordcount since it was across a bunch of documents but it's definitely more than 8k (the minichurch alone is ~10k I believe). If I had to guess I'd say Eliza's Expansion script is longer, but 6F will of course have much more CG support.

Reactions: Kopatropa

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
It's hard to assemble Eliza's wordcount since it was across a bunch of documents but it's definitely more than 8k (the minichurch alone is ~10k I believe). If I had to guess I'd say Eliza's Expansion script is longer, but 6F will of course have much more CG support.
So basically, ELiza's script is longer than 6f but 6f will have more CG? That's awesome.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I felt that way too. I mean, i just ran through her entire catalog twice setting up savefiles for the walkthrough not two weeks ago, and there is a TON of content in there. 8.5k seems light.

javalianemico

Sep 5, 2018
Hi, first time poster here, I just found a bug in a Lady Cobra cutscene (I'm full slave, wearing Eliza's puppy gear) Go smell LC shoes 4 times and you get a cutscene, you end in LC futon and the screen becomes all pinky. If you go outside LC bedroom still pinky. Other floors, right again, still pinky. Just reach this to the DEVS, plz. And last thank you all for the awesome forum chat, the hype here is HUUUUUGE! Cheers! (btw, not an english native, so.......yeah.....pinky!

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, first time poster here, I just found a bug in a Lady Cobra cutscene (I'm full slave, wearing Eliza's puppy gear) Go smell LC shoes 4 times and you get a cutscene, you end in LC futon and the screen becomes all pinky. If you go outside LC bedroom still pinky. Other floors, right again, still pinky. Just reach this to the DEVS, plz. And last thank you all for the awesome forum chat, the hype here is HUUUUUGE! Cheers! (btw, not an english native, so.......yeah.....pinky!
I think it's not a bug. Try a fight against her with the pink screen, you will see ^^.

Reactions: EvaSlavE

bobman22

Feb 19, 2018

12,446 lines total for Eliza battles, floor 3 and mini church.
- 3,771 lines for face handling
- ~77 for Eliza name handling
- ~179 for Ethan name handling
so around 8.4k

Mini-church is around 4,535 lines.

Of course I may have left something out which is entirely possible.

Edit: On a more thorough analysis Eliza's floor + Mini-church is around 5.7k lines of dialogue.

12,446 lines total (Still possible I missed things)
- 6,737 lines of Face/Name/Choice handling
= 5,709 lines of dialogue

So the take away from this is floor 6 sounds massive.

Reactions: LeonOne994

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

12,446 lines total for Eliza battles, floor 3 and mini church.
- 3,771 lines for face handling
- ~77 for Eliza name handling
- ~179 for Ethan name handling
so around 8.4k

Mini-church is around 4,535 lines.

Of course I may have left something out which is entirely possible.

Edit: On a more thorough analysis Eliza's floor + Mini-church is around 5.7k lines of dialogue.

12,446 lines total (Still possible I missed things)
- 6,737 lines of Face/Name/Choice handling
= 5,709 lines of dialogue

So the take away from this is floor 6 sounds massive.
Word count, not lines.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Like I said, I could've missed something completely and that is why you don't do things when it is 3am, good catch. Upon more review Eliza's content is around 30,047 words and 5,454 lines.
Damn. More than I thought. I honestly didn't catch it either until a few hours ago. If 6f is close to the same size, there is still gonna be a whole lot of content to go through regardless.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i was away for some time and just readed the 20k poste o.o dunno what to say *before he decided to add even more stuff* :coldsweat: they can land on Mars and still will be a small thing compared to this :oops::FuckYea:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Damn. More than I thought. I honestly didn't catch it either until a few hours ago. If 6f is close to the same size, there is still gonna be a whole lot of content to go through regardless.
Than all that is left is the girl :D If she looks awesome we are in for the best floor yet :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Does submitting to the girls change the way the game plays out, or is it like a normal sidequest?
It changes very little at this point in time. Couple of small dialog changes when wearing puppy gear. The game goes on relatively the same when it comes to advancing floors.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes