RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hothead93

May 20, 2018
For some reason i am stuck at khulan progression where the dignity would not increase and its always stuck at -2 no matter what I do. i downloaded the latest version too.
Am i doing something wrong here?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Somethin tells me Bo Wei is unlikely to take someone else's design just to ingratiate himself to fans. Particularly a design from a Nintendo based meme that will be forgotten in a few months.
Thats why I said inspired. It doesn't have to be a copy, just some of the ideas/elements mixed in with Bo's own design

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thats why I said inspired. It doesn't have to be a copy, just some of the ideas/elements mixed in with Bo's own design
Yeah maybe. I dunno, that's plucking some low hanging fruit though in my opinion. It would be like him drawing a Chun Li clone and making it a floor boss. Maybe its just me but I would lose a little respect for him, not that he would give a shit, or should.

hothead93

May 20, 2018
Hm...how to explain it to a dumb foreign boy... Pet's mind has to be...right before you break it... Like molding clay before you burn it! If there's cracks...like pet resisting...The vase breaks, and won't beg for treats!
Really nice help there, you alright with everything?

Reactions: Blood Parade

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah maybe. I dunno, that's plucking some low hanging fruit though in my opinion. It would be like him drawing a Chun Li clone and making it a floor boss. Maybe its just me but I would lose a little respect for him, not that he would give a shit, or should.
Didn't someone say he wanted to make a pokemon mod or something in the future? I wouldn't put it above our Bo.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Didn't someone say he wanted to make a pokemon mod or something in the future? I wouldn't put it above our Bo.
He has done pokemon art in the past. There were ideas flying around about a game based on femdom and pokemon. Dunno if it was ever grounded in reality or just a "cool idea" thing. I'm out on that though. There are already too many people drawing that kind of stuff on deviant art.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
He has done pokemon art in the past. There were ideas flying around about a game based on femdom and pokemon. Dunno if it was ever grounded in reality or just a "cool idea" thing. I'm out on that though. There are already too many people drawing that kind of stuff on deviant art.
Being dominated by Bulbasaur does sound pretty hot.

"Uh, yeah. Use that Vine Whip, I've been a bad boy."

yeetie

Aug 1, 2018
First time playing it, defeated Scarlett on my 6th or 7th try and I think I've softlocked myself from completing her side-quest, due to the order in which I did certain things by the time I finally did beat Scarlett:

I unlocked Keith and immediately took Scarlett's shoes. I then went up to her and did the Shoe Challenge. I then did it twice more to see if it would make a difference. Supposedly I'm able to willingly submit from here on in once she challenges me to another fight, and that a fourth option with a glove icon is supposed to appear underneath her heels, though I realize I didn't read the "Surrender" book she gave to me as a prize for beating her. So I read it, did the Shoe Challenge 3 more times and nothing's changed. I think because I did the Shoe Challenge before reading the book that I have indeed softlocked myself from progressing any further with her, unless the conditions for progressing through her side quest have recently changed.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
First time playing it, defeated Scarlett on my 6th or 7th try and I think I've softlocked myself from completing her side-quest, due to the order in which I did certain things by the time I finally did beat Scarlett:

I unlocked Keith and immediately took Scarlett's shoes. I then went up to her and did the Shoe Challenge. I then did it twice more to see if it would make a difference. Supposedly I'm able to willingly submit from here on in once she challenges me to another fight, and that a fourth option with a glove icon is supposed to appear underneath her heels, though I realize I didn't read the "Surrender" book she gave to me as a prize for beating her. So I read it, did the Shoe Challenge 3 more times and nothing's changed. I think because I did the Shoe Challenge before reading the book that I have indeed softlocked myself from progressing any further with her, unless the conditions for progressing through her side quest have recently changed.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think you have to lose to Scarlett's foot smother ability at least three times to progress her quest. Try requesting it when you surrender to her.

Oct 30, 2017
@GearlessJoe The idea didn't come from Bo: it came solely from me. It was a mere suggestion which I made sure to be seen as such, as neither I nor anyone would want anything hindering ToT's progress.
But his response was not the most optimistic: if my memory serves me right, he basically passed the torch to me saying something in a kinda-uninterested/not-hyped tone like... "could you mod it yourself?" ("Because right now I'm not giving a shit about it and have no interest whatsoever to work on something like this from scratch, by now." - That's what I concluded from our chat.)
Apparently, hacking a GBA Pokémon game engine is beyond Bo's current knowledge or interest.

But I think this idea could be done in good ol' RPGMaker engine, and Bo's already familiar with it. There's no need to hack an already-existing game.
Although I would die to see something like Jessie or any Pokévillainess stealing the protagonist's Pokés by defeet, let's just focus on the wonders we have with ToT by now, shall we? lol

Oct 30, 2017
Being dominated by Bulbasaur does sound pretty hot.

"Uh, yeah. Use that Vine Whip, I've been a bad boy."
Man... you just completely missed the point. (Or are you just joking? lol)
It was about the human villainesses, not the Pokémon themselves. :noexpression:
Let's see, for instance...
Red is basically a VERY young dude roaming around Kanto, ALONE, city to city, route to route, alley to alley, cave to cave, trying to complete his Pokédex and be the best Pokémon Trainer he can be: if you don't see here an ideal context and environment for Bo Wei's imagination (villainesses, legendary sexy stuff) to flourish... What else could do it? :coldsweat:

Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Not to mention the female grunts are usually the hottest and most underrated pokegirls (just look at female Aether Foundation employees).

There was this game in the tickling community which was basically a pokemon clone, and it was done in RPGMaker, so it's definitely possible... but yeah, no need to put more stuff in Bo's plate for now.

IF he ever came around to it though, the story could write itself like you pointed out @axelgrand90

Dec 9, 2017
Well this here is also something Bo Wei did draw, with Pokemon in mind. He for sure likes the idea of Pokemon femdom.

Btw here is a source to the Pic above me its from his old pixiv acc. He also got an old deviantart acc and alot of lost art on some chinese websites.

unknown (7).png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes