RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Koda on Patreon community (sorry for bad news ^^):
"The Yvonne Expansion update is scheduled for November 4. Sorry it needed to be pushed a bit past October (as it does contain a little Halloween event in addition to the expansion). On Bo's end, 6F seems to be progressing very well, so we're setting the tentative release date for that as November 20. Please look forward to No-reverse November. (Footvember? Bootvember?)"
This is not ideal. But understandable

Pic

May 13, 2017
Ok a little delay was quite sure and expected, for me that's no prob (i have RDR2 to play until the release). I like to ear that there will be a little halloween themed addition. The teaser intrigue me, is that sweat, saliva or cum ?? Hope the final date for 6F will be 20 nov, really can't wait longer to meet the new mistress.

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
how do i get Lady cobras Latex Scene?
She has 3. To start see all the pantyhouse scenes and let her drain your stats up until you see 3 different scenes, then click on bankruptcy when talking to her. This should unlock the first scene, afterwards just keep on serving her until you trigger the other 2 latex scenes and you are done.

casqito1989

Jan 9, 2018
HEllo there.... i dont wan to be bad.... but we should understand that this project (really good project) it's starting to be a fake. Guys open your eyes... please... they are making money (patreon reached) a lot of it and they are doing nothing... just minimal updates with lack of content just to keep us supporting them. But its a Lie, not hard to see. Evidences? just analice this thread plus pantreon plus Discord... i dont know if you can see this but its a fail, you cant post in your pantreon 30-45 days if you are going to be PAID for this and you dont comply it.
Anyways, just wait for the update... then look at the new content, compare it with the time and the money we give for it and make conclusions.
IT started really great.... but decaying, I really know that we have hopes, but please look at the reality and think about stop supporting the lie, maybe some things will come to light

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
HEllo there.... i dont wan to be bad.... but we should understand that this project (really good project) it's starting to be a fake. Guys open your eyes... please... they are making money (patreon reached) a lot of it and they are doing nothing... just minimal updates with lack of content just to keep us supporting them. But its a Lie, not hard to see. Evidences? just analice this thread plus pantreon plus Discord... i dont know if you can see this but its a fail, you cant post in your pantreon 30-45 days if you are going to be PAID for this and you dont comply it.
Anyways, just wait for the update... then look at the new content, compare it with the time and the money we give for it and make conclusions.
IT started really great.... but decaying, I really know that we have hopes, but please look at the reality and think about stop supporting the lie, maybe some things will come to light
I really don't agree with this, yeah the wait times are bigger now, but so is the content

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, don't agree with you... "they are making money a lot" heu, no, the price is cheat (2 $) and didn't increace. (look at price of supporting some other sex game patreons...)
Now they are two and IMO Koda brought plenty. Updates get double (Koda extention and Bo new floor/girl).
And finally, supporting artists on Patreons isn't a given.
But thank you for your opinion.
(Sorry for my bad english)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Your terrible use of punctuation doesn't really help your case.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
The only time I should be reading so many ellipses in a single paragraph is if someone is fainting from exhaustion or dying.
But really, sure some people complain about delays here, but I don't think any of them feel that Bo and Koda are only putting in minimal effort or that they're being scammed. Its true releases have been a little off time recently, but actual content, both quality and quantity, hasn't gone down, quite the opposite. I mean, I think I speak for almost everyone when I say the last update with Lady Cobra expansion is REAL good.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I disagree that the content released is minimal. For Cobra, the issue (for some) was more about the type of content, then the actual quantity, of even quality.
I’d say, though, that for the new floor expectations are high both in terms of time passes and actual words by Bo. If it’s as huge as it’s implied, I don’t think people will have problems.
Another thing: given the completion of expansions for all characters with Yvonne, maybe Koda will help more in the future in regards of new floors, speeding by a bit the process, instead of expansions. Expecially if the new girl, with the massive content implied by Bo, might have more then the usual content for the new character on release.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I disagree that the content released is minimal. For Cobra, the issue (for some) was more about the type of content, then the actual quantity, of even quality.
I’d say, though, that for the new floor expectations are high both in terms of time passes and actual words by Bo. If it’s as huge as it’s implied, I don’t think people will have problems.
Another thing: given the completion of expansions for all characters with Yvonne, maybe Koda will help more in the future in regards of new floors, speeding by a bit the process, instead of expansions. Expecially if the new girl, with the massive content implied by Bo, might have more then the usual content for the new character on release.
I am also hoping that they return with add-ons for the existing floors over time. I know each will have been expanded with the new Yvonne content, but I'd like to see serve content for Eliza and especially would like to see more artwork and content for Scarlett personally. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: LeonOne994

javalianemico

Sep 5, 2018
Sorry for venting a little here: Reading through all comments till now, I can only think about how ungrateful some people are. Think about it like constructive criticism. If you ever downloaded and fooled around with RPG Maker you will see how cumbersome is to literally 'smith' every event together. You still have to create a good content and shape it till it's flawless. I praise Koda and Bo for their work, it's one of a kind game. If they choose to charge $2 and people are willing to pay it, then they deserve it. I myself am not a patron. I don't mind the delays since I am sure the results will be awesome. Anyways, let's not be worked up cuz it's taking too long or it's not on time. Their effort in developing the game is inhuman. I've dealt with RPG Maker in my college years and I can say confidently, 'Hell, never again'. Cheers (I'm brazilian, if you wondering something about my text).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes