RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
So, guys, may I ask you a favor? I liked the game too, but you guys could discuss the dc is better than marvel in another topic? Nothing against the game, I liked it for real, but i'm getting really mad waiting for some update news or teasers, and when I come here, is just a dude bragging about other games. 1517643351934.png

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
>The tower of trample thread has became a mass advertisement page for anyone looking to make some quick cash with foot fetish games

Bo and Koda brought this upon themselves tbh. This shit never happened when we got an update every month/2 months/3 months.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
No problem it's a pleasure i love this community! ;) :D :D
Yeah no Heide Cg but we will get some text!
Most of the "feedback and balance insights" comes from discord users i think but i'm not 100% sure!

I have visited their discord thingy for a while they used to have random chats like music, anime? and a general chat. they even had reaction roles where depending on the warden you selected, your chat had a different color (I lost my color due to the fact that I reacted to all of the roles before reading the entire rules) after the warrior guild's first build came out the general and music chats became voice channels while the reaction roles section has been removed entirely. idk why though the discord people mainly talked about random stuff however I never had the ability to see the general chat's history to really know. but it is a safe assumption that the reactions came from the discord users since the patreon posts seem like they haven't been updated since april for Bo with november for koda both from 2018. plus the f95zone forum for this game has been a big mess to find real criticism barred the review section.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
On one hand, I want to believe that you're right. I do think that we'll probably see 7f by the end of the year, along with the summer/autumn/winter cleaning updates. I imagine we'll probably get an 8f in some form at some point as well, considering that some work has already been done on that floor. On the other hand? We'll probably never see a 9f or a completed game. There just isn't enough evidence that the energy is there. If the game is completed, it'll probably be in the form of a half assed 9f that comes out sometime in mid 2021.
actually its been confirmed that there will at least be 10 floors because koda has 2 floors of his own 8th and 10th ( i believe) and bo wei has stated he plans on more than 10 since the start of the game. ( i dont care on your opinion of believing koda, this is probably the most believable thing because it has been stated more than twice before by both devs, so unless and urgent matter changes their plans it has at least 10 floors) besides they would probably start a new game cus bo likes doing it.

Reactions: Narak8813 and grego

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
The patreon hasn't been updated for a while because nothing has really come out for 'a while'.
We got the sneak peak of cobra and the warriors guild game [pretty good btw, give it a shot looks promising].
Don't google 'days since january 3'.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
fucking hell, CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD. this shit is out of control. i know its not gonna actually be locked, but its time for big clean up

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The patreon hasn't been updated for a while because nothing has really come out for 'a while'.
We got the sneak peak of cobra and the warriors guild game [pretty good btw, give it a shot looks promising].
Don't google 'days since january 3'.
Finally someone with patience.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
And it will be a pretty "long wait" for Floor 7,little bit of news from discord.
According to Bowei it will finish is part late Aug-Early Sept then he need to pass it to Koda!
So Now we will get Warrior Guild 1.0,fingers crossed for Aug updates (like cobra expansion)
As long as i can i will try to keep you guys informed!

Last edited:

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
And it will be a pretty "long wait" for Floor 7,little bit of news from discord.
According to Bowei it will finish is part late Aug-Early Sept then he need to pass it to Koda!
So Now we will get Warrior Guild 1.0,fingers crossed for Aug updates (like cobra expansion)
As long as i can i will try to keep you guys informed!
Welp, so much for having a new floor update this year since koda will delay the shit out of it.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
So, guys, may I ask you a favor? I liked the game too, but you guys could discuss the dc is better than marvel in another topic? Nothing against the game, I liked it for real, but i'm getting really mad waiting for some update news or teasers, and when I come here, is just a dude bragging about other games.
>The tower of trample thread has became a mass advertisement page for anyone looking to make some quick cash with foot fetish games
Hey, I actually kinda like it.
It's not like there are any ToT news do discuss anyway.
If it wasn't for that slightly off-topic content, I wouldn't have learned about UndertheWitch game, so I think it's kinda nice to mention some other femdom stuff while everyone's just waiting

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
well in all fairness the thread is getting really cluttered in random posts (mostly due to a distinct lack of updates but still)

and man even though everything that happened i still have high hopes for floor 7 if i live to see the day of its release that is >___>

staryu

Jan 8, 2019
Hope is truly humankind's biggest strenght. That's why there will always be people that still believe the messiah will return. It's mind boggling, but that's just how people are.
How can someone still believe any word that comes from the devs mouth is beyond comprehension.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i dont think its as much trust as it is just hope, hope they'll release something good some day at least thats how it is for me i dont believe they'll release the 1.0 of warriors guild next week but i hope they'll release it some time soon

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes