RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Why is he still wasting time on WG? All were gonna get are a few text boxes and bug fixes fuck sake man
Because he wanted to work on something smaller when the cobra update became to big, which he was working on when the Spring Cleaning project became to big, which he was working on because Bo made the 7th floor WAY to big.
All this a pretty moot point because-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
dang, i remember when i firt joined this group, it was almost at the vey beginning of iy, we were all happy and zazzaro wasn't banned, we didn't acnknowledge the procrastination of the devs and that takes me a lot of nostalgia.
man i miss the old times
That takes me BACK. I've been sticking with Bo's development since he released the original Warrior Guild, which iirc was just titled rpgm game or game or something simple. I've watched all the changes he's made and added from day freaking one, and I've been pushed to the point where I genuinely don't care about this game anymore. Or the devs. Like, if it releases, cool, something I can beat my meat to with a little plot. If not, oh fuckin well, cry me a river. I didn't disgrace myself by playing that cobra preview, and I'm so uninterested with the interlude and future cobra update, plus WG, that I rarely take a moment to actually READ posts on here. Knowing these guys, it's just gonna be interlude parts, maybe wg 1.0, and the cobra update for at least 3 more months.

3 months I won't be interested in. And IF they ever get to something I care about, like Karen, Khulan, Eliza, or the mythical 7th floor, I'd still just feel the same as I do now.

At this point, I just check in to see if there's an update or if anyone made some decent posts.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Okay I know this is violating a pretty BIG taboo but I actually have a post about the game itself and not the Devs.
When fighting Yvonne right before doing a grappling move she says,
"Close quaters battles 101, watch your opponents eyes and not there boots or boobs Loser!"
Does she actually have a tell before doing her grapple move? I starred at the screen trying to find it and came up with nothing, but with the Lily dodge only being found so recently I wouldn't put it past Bo to hid something secret in the fight like that and I'm just missing it.
Or is it a really obvious tell and I'm just stupid?

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
You know I was putting off starting a new playthrough of this game because Koda said he would update all the previous characters, but I see now that was a mistake. I have enough time to start a new file and catch up to the current build before Koda puts out the "spring cleaning update". What is everyone else playing in the interim between updates?

Reactions: mr.0

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Okay I know this is violating a pretty BIG taboo but I actually have a post about the game itself and not the Devs.
When fighting Yvonne right before doing a grappling move she says,
"Close quaters battles 101, watch your opponents eyes and not there boots or boobs Loser!"
Does she actually have a tell before doing her grapple move? I starred at the screen trying to find it and came up with nothing, but with the Lily dodge only being found so recently I wouldn't put it past Bo to hid something secret in the fight like that and I'm just missing it.
Or is it a really obvious tell and I'm just stupid?
I know you're trying to joke but there's no taboo, it's just that there's nothing in the games worth discussing further anymore.
And yeah, Yvonne does have a tell for her grabs. The third time she does an attack of any color it's gonna be a grab. Green grab is the one where you can take her boots off, purple grab is the one where she breaks Ethan's spine and yellow grab is the one where she steps on your dicc

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
Cobra preview
Warriors' guild
7f trailer
6.5F part 1 (Swan), in that order. (I'm not counting bugfixes, that would be absurd)

I just realized 4/4 of these updates are not completed. Wonder if one of these will actually be fully done before new years.

candurryskaz

Oct 14, 2019
I know you're trying to joke but there's no taboo, it's just that there's nothing in the games worth discussing further anymore.
And yeah, Yvonne does have a tell for her grabs. The third time she does an attack of any color it's gonna be a grab. Green grab is the one where you can take her boots off, purple grab is the one where she breaks Ethan's spine and yellow grab is the one where she steps on your dicc
What are the triggers for her locking you with a boot over your head, if you don't mind me asking? Or is it just a random move?

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Honestly now that I've seen the CGs my hype for the Cobra update is almost entirely gone. Luckily Swan has been an amazing update, hopefully chapter 2 won't disappoint.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Ah thank you knew it had to be something!
Now I just need to find a way to survive more then 2 turns in her EX fight and I'm all set!

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Hmm, should I become a patron again? I left because I felt like Bo and Koda weren't putting as much effort into ToS as they were in 2018, but with all the releases they have planned maybe they've returned to once they once were. delaydelay.PNG
Oh wait, nevermind. Nothing has changed at all.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I mean JESUS it's like satire at this point.
Koda, if he wasn't the co-creator of the game would surely have been banned on the discord for spreading misinformation. I sometimes feel bad for all the shit Koda gets but at this point it must be a fetish for him. Honestly after a year of rabid screaming from salty fans, and the gentle constructive criticism from fans about the dissatisfaction of his habit of missing release dates HE STILL DOES IT. After 12 straight months and so many comments you think he'd not give a release date unless he was absolutely 100% sure beyond even the smallest doubt, he'd be able to put it out on time. OR here's an idea don't give a release date at all, and just put out a finished update when your done.

But let's all be honest, no one is really surprised by the delay. It's the second thing that really boggles my mind.
"Some unrelated good news: Bo confirmed he wanted to add some more Claus to the end of the year."
REALLY YOU SEE THAT AS GOOD NEWS? Here's how I see it.
7th Floor
Spring Cleaning
Cobra Update
Warriors Guild
6th Floor South
And now lucky item number 6 "Claus update" added to the que of started incomplete projects of 2019. Man I can't wait for this Christmas for Koda to tell us more good news about Bo putting off finishing Claus for next year so that he can make this AWESOME new flying Tower Waywardness inspired by the butterfly he saw on his window.

And the nail in coffin, "Feel free to add your own ideas us to include!"

I think it's pretty darn clear at this point that Bo and Koda could not give less of a shit about what anyone has to say.
Edit_ I don't just want to be senselessly mean. I can't ever deny Bo and Koda have created one of my favorite games to date. But...this is just the same problem again and again. And I'm not asking for the world just-
Stop trying to create Hype when there is clear evidence from the past that there will be a chance it can't be reached.
Stop expanding existing projects and creating new ones while there is so much left on the To Do list.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes