QSP Tower [v0.548744]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Thanks sknf! You're a life-savoir.
If you have nothing against it -- I will iron the remaining incorrect paths + add a simple cheat menu to it (coming days since I will be away for 3-4 days now).

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
also added the buggy txt
Just a heads' up for your possible future translation endeavors.
Variables with underscores in their names get garbled by Yandex on translation, and are almost always the reason why the logic breaks down on translations (since many translate to the same garbage, like in SOB where you'd end with 20 variables named "sobutyami" or whatever).

E.g.
Code:
<entry original="Курс_универа" translated="Kurunegala"/>
<entry original="Работа_флаеры" translated="Rabatter"/>
Best rule of thumb is to just keep the original in those cases.

Also, since it's pretty evidently a copycat of SOB, it follows the same coding style and translation pitfalls, like "alarm clock" being a 2-word variable which will outright break the game.

EarmesAeledas

Oct 11, 2019
the bug where the picture changes spots occurs when your condition is below cheerful. As for anything else I dont know exactly what i am supposed to do. I cant gift them anything and i spent an in game 3 months and couldnt find anything apart from the basic stuff I dont even know how you ge the carress scene with the aunt which I only know about it because it is next to cheerful

Bansay

Oct 23, 2017
Until we got the bugfix, I randomly found a workaround. Just click on the word after "Condition" when the image was jumping into left corner. After clicking on "cheerfull" e.g. image is getting normal again.

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
When this happened to me I just clicked on 'Normal' (Condition) to change it back to 'Cheerful'. Everything works fine after that. Not sure if that's got something to do with sleeping variables.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
When this happened to me I just clicked on 'Normal' (Condition) to change it back to 'Cheerful'. Everything works fine after that. Not sure if that's got something to do with sleeping variables.
Ya that's the only fix i have found as well. My guess is that the coding is fucked somewhere regarding the energy level change from cheerful to normal.

The game has promise, keep up the good work!

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Im getting a black screen with russian and the english .qsp file.. What am I doing wrong?

Badmos

Jun 18, 2017
The bug with the tiredness switching the window seems to be in the cheaty extension bit of the qsp.

To fix this you can add two apostrophes in the "gs_inv_show_block" as well as "gs_inv_show". They are missing at the end of line 53 (switch from cheerful to tired) and at the beginning of the next line (caress event shortcut).

ukmuppet

Feb 22, 2018
The bug with the tiredness switching the window seems to be in the cheaty extension bit of the qsp.

To fix this you can add two apostrophes in the "gs_inv_show_block" as well as "gs_inv_show". They are missing at the end of line 53 (switch from cheerful to tired) and at the beginning of the next line (caress event shortcut).
Thanks for this i thought it was <span><q> that was missing from those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.