Mod Ren'Py Town of Magic: More Celica, Less Grinding Mod [0.69.002][Deimus]

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
mod header v02.png

Overview:
Mainly adds the ability to wear only underwear or go nude, increases battle rewards by 50%, and increases the chance of silver and gold chests appearing.​

Updated: 26 Jan 2024
Game/Creator: Town of Magic /
Modder: fantasmic
Mod Version: 0.69.002b
Game Version: 0.69.002
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Full Saves:

Additional Notes:

Changelog:

Download: As of 0.66, it's attached to this post​

Last edited:

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Can you make patches to add items to the game? I would kill for a item that reduced willpower by 50. arcane and speed by 100. :sneaky: Perhaps topless panties.
Not to forget: Thanks for your work

btw the 61.015 developer version needs your attention.

myso

Jun 3, 2017
Make cursed equipment affect Nel? I haven't gotten any relevant equipment yet and I'm not nearly a good enough programmer to add features I can't test.
May be easier to utilize what's already in the game. As a suggestion for Nel when wearing a cursed item make her not unequip it, double the speed of enemies, make them substantially less likely to use damaging attacks. Change her break free from 100% to 50% or less.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
extracted to folder recources/autorun/game sice files images and scripts are there. didnt work
Is this a non-Windows version? I can't actually test those, but were you prompted to overwrite files? If you're not prompted to overwrite scripts.rpa and images.rpa then the mod's files aren't in the right place.

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Is this a non-Windows version? I can't actually test those, but were you prompted to overwrite files? If you're not prompted to overwrite scripts.rpa and images.rpa then the mod's files aren't in the right place.
Yeah, forgot to mention, its mac. Yes, i have overwritten thie files
P.S, I really fucjed up teh procedure. after redoing it properly, its working(on mac)

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
shmax I realized that between making the first version of this mod and now, I got a new phone which can actually do stuff. So I installed ToM and poked around... and I can't figure it out either. I'll probably just start exporting apks too when I next update the mod.

Reactions: shmax

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
shmax I realized that between making the first version of this mod and now, I got a new phone which can actually do stuff. So I installed ToM and poked around... and I can't figure it out either. I'll probably just start exporting apks too when I next update the mod.
Hi ! How are you doing ? Hope all is well .

I just recently started playing the game this Mod was made for .
Then, I saw some one mentioned about a Mod for the game, and decided to see if I could find it .
Mods can be good for some games, helping us other players enjoy the Modded game more .

I like what you provided clothing wise and the ability for her to "go-naked" .
I was actually looking more to having the ability, for Celica, to be able to wear the "outer-clothing", while going "commando" underneath, (was looking for that "Nipping-Look", hard nipples, no-bra, under a thin blouse/tank-top :sneaky:, though, one would probably need to make some graphic changes, to make that available) .

I did try it on game version, (v.0.64.014), just after your last update, (v.0.64.012a), and it was working fairly well .

I was going to try the last version of your Mod with the latest up-dated version of the game,
But, the "Images" doc., in the main game, was quite a bit larger than the one in your Mod, and was concerned we'd be missing a lot of new images that were added, since the last version of your Mod .

It's been a bit, since you last up-dated the Mod .

Do You plan to update your Mod anytime in the near future ?

I'd be very much looking forward to it .
(also, others have asked about your Mod getting an up-date, on the game's thread ).

Also, . . . Thanks for making this Mod !!! :)

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Highland_Hunter Yeah, I'm hoping to get an update out in the next few days. It wouldn't touch new content, but would at least get everything that was there before into the newer version. I was waiting for 0.65.005 to get uploaded (it never did, but likely isn't much different from 0.65.004) but then work got busy so I haven't had much spare energy.

Adding commando options is pretty straightforward but requires cloning each clothing image. Not hard, and shouldn't be too time consuming since I remembered how to batch-rename files, but I'd only look to adding more stuff once I get to end-of-content.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
The mod has been updated for version 0.65.004. Nothing new except moving the modded equipment to the end of the equipment list. Still no Android version since there are suddenly problems when I try to build an apk. I'm trying out Pixeldrain and Anonfiles since Workupload is now blocked in my country and the Gofile links always expire. My plan is to have PixelDrain be the main repository with Anonfiles as an alternate host of the most recent version.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The mod has been updated for version 0.65.004. Nothing new except moving the modded equipment to the end of the equipment list. Still no Android version since there are suddenly problems when I try to build an apk. I'm trying out Pixeldrain and Anonfiles since Workupload is now blocked in my country and the Gofile links always expire. My plan is to have PixelDrain be the main repository with Anonfiles as an alternate host of the most recent version.
Just "noticed" this up-date up-load . . . Downloading, and applying Mod to game . . . will play & test . :unsure:

Thank You, very much !;)

PS - Used "Anonfiles" . . . worked fine & fast

PS 2 - Also, we can't use the "wardrobe" change-ability, till the "clothing/underwear" Book, becomes available , at the vendor . . . Right ?
Which seems to be, character "level " associated ?
Originally, thought it'd be available, from start of game :unsure: . . . guess that was not a possibility ?

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
fantasmic

As you stated, " Mainly adds the ability to wear only underwear or go nude " .

Question :

When/How, does the player "get" that ability, via the Mod ?

What is the "Trigger", via the Mod, to enable access, to her wardrobe ?

Been playing a new game, version 0.65.004, with Mod applied . . . she has hit level 23, and still can't access her wardrobe, to do "any" clothing removal "what-so-ever" . . .

I'm pretty sure it was accessible "fairly early", game-wise, in the previous version ( 0.64.012a ), and was actually available, (via the Mod), "before the book", (that gives access to her wardrobe, via normal game-play; a.k.a. no-mod), was available to purchase . . .

Is that, wardrobe-access book's, purchase availability, a "set" time to appear,
or,
Is it set to, "randomly", become available for purchase, via RNG ?

The new/updated version, applied to ver.0.65.004, doesn't seem to be working, as did the previous version, so this is the reason for my asking .

*Also, really like the work, done to the clothing, though, it'd be nice, if the "underwear, (Bra & Panty)", were a different color, than white . . . like Pink, or some other feminine color . . .
As I was "using" the "underwear-only" as her "Swimsuit", for the Beach/Desert-encounters . . . :devilish:
(Wish we could, "re-dress/undress", some of the other characters, too . . . :confused: )

PS - Any other "users" of this Mod version . . . perhaps could give some in-sight to their experiences with this version ?
As-in, am I the only one "having-this-problem" ? . . . or am I "just-not-getting/understanding", when/how it's supposed to work ?

Really appreciate your work, just confused about how it is supposed to work/what triggers the access . . .

Thank You, for both reading this, and for your Mod ! :)

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Highland_Hunter In order to unlock dressing up, keep going to the Central Plaza until the Tailor appears then go talk to him in his shop. The Tailor showing up in the plaza is dependent on RNG; just keep exiting and reentering until he appears.

Adding new colors of clothing wouldn't be hard, merely time-consuming for someone like me who doesn't actually know how to program. For example, I would just load up each [basic panties] image in Photoshop, change the hue to a specific value, and save a copy as braBlue or something. There may be some way to automate it. There may even be a way for Renpy to do this itself. But again: this is above my one-semester-in-uni level of programming.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Highland_Hunter In order to unlock dressing up, keep going to the Central Plaza until the Tailor appears then go talk to him in his shop. The Tailor showing up in the plaza is dependent on RNG; just keep exiting and reentering until he appears.

Adding new colors of clothing wouldn't be hard, merely time-consuming for someone like me who doesn't actually know how to program. For example, I would just load up each [basic panties] image in Photoshop, change the hue to a specific value, and save a copy as braBlue or something. There may be some way to automate it. There may even be a way for Renpy to do this itself. But again: this is above my one-semester-in-uni level of programming.
Ahhh, that's it . . .
In previous game, (where got "access" early), I met Tailor, and went to his Shop, and checked-out the items .

This time, after meeting Tailor, I didn't "bother" going to his shop, cause I hadn't gotten any of the "Special" items, needed to "order" any of the outfits he makes, as yet . . . Guess I'll go to his shop again, and talk to him .

It's not-knowing-the-little-things-like-that, that can "screw-up" a person's game-play . . .
Info like that would have been helpful in a guide, or, wiki . . .

Thanks . :cool:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
@fantasmic

Hate to say it, but appears to be a "Bug" with the "underwear-only" clothing pieces . . .

See images attached :
Also appears like that when out-&-about, and during combat, Except, when the MC gets hit by an enemy, (as MC turns away from "hit"), then it looks as it's supposed to, in their proper places . :unsure:

Also, when character is wearing the "Nude" pieces, they look fine/okay . . .

I hope, it's not something too difficult, to Fix . . . ? :(