Mod Ren'Py Town of Magic: More Celica, Less Grinding Mod [0.69.002][Deimus]

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
The patch has been updated for 0.69.002. Make sure you're using an up-to-date copy of Unren-forall or else Town of Magic will break when you decompile it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrSweetCherry

May 30, 2021
It doesnt work for me... I do everything I have to (I believe) but when I start the game (and it starts normally, I can start game (load game or start a new one and skip intro) there is no option to go nude or with underwear... I dont know what I am doing wrong

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
MrSweetCherry
If using an existing save, you may need to go to sleep before the new options appear.
In a new save, you need to unlock the [Appearance] tab before you can change clothes, which means playing long enough to unlock the tailor.
Note that there isn't actually an underwear-only option in current iterations of the mod.

MrSweetCherry

May 30, 2021
MrSweetCherry
If using an existing save, you may need to go to sleep before the new options appear.
In a new save, you need to unlock the [Appearance] tab before you can change clothes, which means playing long enough to unlock the tailor.
Note that there isn't actually an underwear-only option in current iterations of the mod.
oh I need to unlock the tailor first xD okay now it makes sense. Thanks mate ^^