3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Just found the game and I gotta say how good is. The problem I found is how long is and lack of replayable scenes. I wonder if is possible to play the entire story and only focus on the relationship after afterward.
You technically can, but up to certain points in the story. The way the game is designed is that the story is intertwined with the relationships you have with the cast of supporting characters, and at certain points only being able to progress once you either fulfill a main storyline event while keeping up with the whole relationship mechanic. I'm not entirely sure, but you *could* avoid most of the game and not give a shit about everyone else, and you'd be fine. You'd cripple your stats and gear to a certain point, but eh, it's an option. Again, not sure cuz the game intertwined those two aspects very closely, and I can't remember if meeting some relationship criteria is mandatory to progress the story.

...it probably is. Maybe.

Also, for the replayable scenes, don't wanna spoil it, but one of the first characters you meet will give you an item to watch all scenes, SFW or not. It'll be long ways tho, if you only started.

Reactions: Etheric

kansas_city_shuffle

Feb 9, 2021
Unfortunately lost the save after reinstalling the system

Please share your completed save in the current version of the game (v0.68.003) to be ready for the next update

Godshunter93

Oct 13, 2019
How can i get the second inferno orb to open the glacial? I almost try to go to sleep and after visit the lion temple but the fire Golem doesn't appear.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes