3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
i've seen that there are newer updates on the patreon , anyone got the files for em?
Apparently it was only a bugfix plus a small easter egg, but not an actual new build with new content. Might as well wait for the next build since it's about >80% done.

Unless it's the dev features, then we're talkin' ~_~

SorataShirai

Nov 7, 2022
how do I find glace? she took the puppet's body in the cave, but the next day the puppet is back in the store, and now idk what I should do to find her
also 2nd inferno orb golem won't spawn

Edit: had to view nel and glace's past in the time machine, it spawned after that

I tried talking to barkeep, but for a while now when I click talk nothing happens
Edit: this hasn't resolved, but I assume its just because he has no more hints

Last edited:

bobsirt

Jun 20, 2019
does anyody know how to get Liam possesed?
If I'm remembering correctly... after I started the 'get crewmembers bodies' thing and delivered Faylen, and then got whatshername to demand a body from me, there was an event in the desert palace where Liam popped up and got it in his head to run off on his own to the pirate cave.

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
If I'm remembering correctly... after I started the 'get crewmembers bodies' thing and delivered Faylen, and then got whatshername to demand a body from me, there was an event in the desert palace where Liam popped up and got it in his head to run off on his own to the pirate cave.
Apparently, this event doesn't happen (or I have been unable to figure out the trigger conditions) in the latest version (v68 - even though it is described in the walkthrough, so it seem to have triggered in some past releases).

Last edited:

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
Still just wondering if anybody has the most recent updated version of the game because there is a gold version on itch.io that is a cheat version and I would like that version because there are some ideas I want to do with the cheats, I get that the new update prob will drop within the next week or two, but I still would like to see if anybody has the itch.io gold version

Mulberry

Mar 12, 2018
So I just started this game over the last week and basically got everyone to max relationship. Just wondering what everyone thinks of the characters who have questionable intentions:

Reactions: Jimthesim

hamburg22lol

Jul 19, 2023
So I just started this game over the last week and basically got everyone to max relationship. Just wondering what everyone thinks of the characters who have questionable intentions:

I agree with the Violet one, I really hope that happens

Reactions: Jimthesim

CS proxy

Dec 4, 2023
Apparently, this event doesn't happen (or I have been unable to figure out the trigger conditions) in the latest version (v68 - even though it is described in the walkthrough, so it seem to have triggered in some past releases).
Yeah, it just doesn't trigger for some reason. Although it does really matter since we are we are just a week away from the update so hopefully fixed when it comes out.

Also, tf am I suposed in the other word? I had her possesed for like and hour and nothing happend.

jeffrey94

May 8, 2023
I'm looking for games similar to this one if anyone knows of a similar game with similar gameplay.
- Aurelia : not really that similar but still a good one.

here's a few games i played which i recommend:

- Hailey's Treasure Adventure : pretty fun game

- Demon's Sperm : kind of a soulslike but 2D, the downside is it's in japanese, and you have to run a translator app that comes with it that takes a few minutes to translate it, and have to do it each time you run it. still it was fun playing it, completed it 3 times (NG+) since it has different endings and extra "secret" levels you unlock.

- In the Nest of Dominator : kinda like Demon's Sperm, tho i didn't play it that far since navigating the map gave me a headache, try it out, you might like it.

3D ero games aren't my thing, and as you can see from those games i gave, i lean more towards 2D pixelart, there are a few others but don't remember their names.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Oh my fucking god, why would you add "save file may be corrupted, do you trust this file Y/N" option if pressing yes is doing jackshit... I was just trying to change the amount of greater alchemite in my inventory... This game's grinding for items is obnoxious at best... Gonna install that "less grind" mod now...

Reactions: Axis3123

neshiloki2

Nov 21, 2021
Next release probably maybe perhaps in the weekend. (or earlier if I'm hopefully mistaken)
99% tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

in italy whe call "the day after tomorrow" in "dopodomani"

domani o dopodomani il nuovo aggiornamento è pronto -> tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the new uptdate is ready

Reactions: slex989

Hellraider2006

Apr 4, 2019
Oh my fucking god, why would you add "save file may be corrupted, do you trust this file Y/N" option if pressing yes is doing jackshit... I was just trying to change the amount of greater alchemite in my inventory... This game's grinding for items is obnoxious at best... Gonna install that "less grind" mod now...
Yeah, I hate that "feature", too.
But how did you manage to add alchemites? In the old versions, where changed saves still worked, I was able to add gold and lessen the cost of perks but not add or rather multiplicate items.
For the "less grind version", edit the monster file to give you more gold and you can buy the small alchemites in bulk (ok 9 max but that adds up quickly), then craft Tier 2, otherwise you will still still waste hours grinding.
Doesn´t work for Tier 3 Alchemites though unless that recipe got added in the new version. 99% according to the progress site.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes