Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 398540

please give instructions can only solve Akane
challenge them to pool hopping (+1), give them pressents [normal +1](10 Eveyln coin ones are the best[+3]) and take them out on dates. In your Moms case find the chickens for another +3.
Each girl has a favorite Present, Haru and Akane will tell you, for Mary and Evelyn you gotta think about what they like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a threshold for them to H you on a date... give them 2x high Presents, defeat them twice in pool hopping and take them on a date (maybe twice)... that worked for me atleast

Last edited:

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Using the compressed version, I'm not seeing any arrows during pool hopping. Makes it impossible to win... max I've gotten with random key presses is 3 hops. Seems like no one else has this issue, so maybe it's just me.

Also, pixel art H-scenes are like watching fleas humping.

Last edited:
Reactions: fasefive

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
EDIT: updated Sep 22, 2019

Here is the link to my Linux build of the game for v1.4.4beta

if anybody has any errors running it please let me know

muttdoggy if you can add it to the OP please, that would be great

Last edited:

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
I started playing this game today and I don't know how to increase the stats of the characters. Can someone tell me how to increase the status?

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I started playing this game today and I don't know how to increase the stats of the characters. Can someone tell me how to increase the status?
There's a walkthrough provided in the OP that could help you, but long story short you have to spend time with the girls to increase their stats

Reactions: rKnight

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "LewdTheLolis, post: 2400898, membro: 920905"]
Há uma explicação fornecida no OP que pode ajudá-lo, mas para encurtar a história, você precisa passar um tempo com as garotas para aumentar suas estatísticas
[/CITAR]
Thanks for your help

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Town of Passion [v1.4.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain] (905 mb rar win source)

165 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
I tried this for the compressed version but it didn't work

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Win10. No when i click on the continue Option its not showing the save file. I pasted it in the correct place though where my other save files are. But those are being shown but this one is not showing up in the slot selection place

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Win10. No when i click on the continue Option its not showing the save file. I pasted it in the correct place though where my other save files are. But those are being shown but this one is not showing up in the slot selection place
Are you got save file from someone else (for this latest version) and it is not working for you?
Or you tried to copy/paste some save/s from your older version?
Or something third, or fourth..?
Im not sure that Im following what you tried to say there...

edit. and how it is related to compressed version - did you download it, started and expected a full game save or something?

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
if you downloaded the save game file from here most lilkey it got renamed you need to make sure that the file name is `fileX.rpgsave` where X is a number corresponding to the save slot you want it to be in

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Where is Fae? I go to the library and talk to the woman there and there's no dialogue, so she must not be Fae. I tried to do the quest for the stone going through the door in Rose's storage shed, but couldn't finish, even though I got rid of all the things. I'm wondering if not having spoken with Fae has something to do with that.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Another question. I go on the mission to the Guarded Fortress with Akane, but my Shadow Step doesn't work. I press Q, but the guy always sees me. Any help?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes