• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Tradução Lifeisgood - Translation Lifeisgood

Jun 11, 2019
Tradução Lifeisgood terminada, todos os diálogos do jogo foram traduzidos menos o menu do jogo. Se divirtam.

Aqui está o link para baixar o jogo>>>>

Aqui está o link do patreon do cara que fez o jogo mas parece que ele desativou o próprio patreon mas vou colocar assim mesmo>>>>

Life is Good é um romance visual adulto baseado na escolha em primeira pessoa com elementos de mistério.
Você interpreta o personagem que teve que se mudar com a mãe e a irmã para outra cidade. Não demora muito para perceber que algo estranho está acontecendo. Como você lidará com isso com o personagem principal?.

Lifeisgood translation finished, all game dialogs have been translated minus game menu. Have fun
Here is the link to download the game>>>
Here's the patreon link from the guy who made the game but it looks like he deactivated his own patreon but I'll put it anyway>>>
Life is Good is a first person choice based adult visual novel with elements of mystery.
You play as character which had to move with his mom and sister to another city. Doesn't take long to realize that something strange is going on. How will main character deal with it is up to you?.
26354_tv_intro_2.jpg 26356_tv_a_j_m_1_2.jpg 26357_tv_a_s_1_2.jpg

Last edited:

assado

Oct 23, 2020
Interessante... preciso jogar agora, e obrigado pela tradução, a experiência em nossa língua nativa é muito melhor.

Interesting.... i need to play it now, and thank you for the translation, the experience in our native language is "very best".
Soon i will come back to avaliate it.