VN Ren'Py Trailer for 'Rise To The Top' (Coming soon)

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Hello Adult Gamers,

EMRG Games is proud to bring you the first look at our debut Adult VN Game titled "Rise To The Top." Immerse yourself in a world of fame, lust, sex, money, and power as you rise from humble beginnings. You must navigate through a world that is pulling you in all directions. The choices you make, the skills you develop, and the women you love will decide your fate. Do you have what it takes to become a superstar?

We hope to have a LARGE playable demo by mid to late December. Our team is rendering and coding daily! Excited to invite you into our world <3

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Woah! that's the first time I have ever seen a trailer for an up coming game o.o Also, everything in the trailer was animated! it looked really amazing, especially when that awesome music kicks in around the one minute mark... had me dancing like...

R (1).gif what's the name of the song?

What type of game will this be? hopefully not a sandbox/pointy & clicky one D: The main character is going to become a DJ? because if we can have fun DJing with different records and stuff, that would be something new lol. If the game was fully animated like in the trailer, that would also be something new lol. What are the tags/planned tags? Oh, does this have Graphic Violence? (asking since in the trailer you see the guy with the gun)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Woah! that's the first time I have ever seen a trailer for an up coming game o.o Also, everything in the trailer was animated! it looked really amazing, especially when that awesome music kicks in around the one minute mark... had me dancing like...

View attachment 1496108 what's the name of the song?

What type of game will this be? hopefully not a sandbox/pointy & clicky one D: The main character is going to become a DJ? because if we can have fun DJing with different records and stuff, that would be something new lol. If the game was fully animated like in the trailer, that would also be something new lol. What are the tags/planned tags? Oh, does this have Graphic Violence? (asking since in the trailer you see the guy with the gun)
The music is all produced by me (I have had quite a bit of success in the DJ world believe it or not haha.) All the music will come out on Spotify under the MC's DJ alias. This IS a sandbox game, however, I am doing everything possible to ensure the player doesn't have to grind. You will be able to develop your skills as a producer/DJ and play larger and larger gigs. This game will be a slow burn that focuses on proper character development. As for tags, you can expect MILF, Harem, Corruption, Interracial, romance, sex toys, and virgin just to name a few. There is going to be a good balance of animations and renders. As I save more money for better hardware I will increase the number of animations. I hope you get a chance to play soon! Thanks for commenting <3

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
The music is all produced by me (I have had quite a bit of success in the DJ world believe it or not haha.) All the music will come out on Spotify under the MC's DJ alias. This IS a sandbox game, however, I am doing everything possible to ensure the player doesn't have to grind. You will be able to develop your skills as a producer/DJ and play larger and larger gigs. This game will be a slow burn that focuses on proper character development. As for tags, you can expect MILF, Harem, Corruption, Interracial, romance, sex toys, and virgin just to name a few. There is going to be a good balance of animations and renders. As I save more money for better hardware I will increase the number of animations. I hope you get a chance to play soon! Thanks for commenting <3
You made that song? wooah!! That is amazing!! :D I really love it ^-^ You are one talented musician/game Dev :) That is truly awesome. Phew! I hate grinding lol I want to have a good time and a lot of fun playing a game, not be forced to grind or repeat things a million times. So thank you for that ^^

These skills sound new to me. Thank you for bringing something new <3 I can't wait to see how the DJing/producing plays out in game, especially when the gigs become large and larger. Can we buy cool headphones for the MC? or outfits? I think the MC (in the trailer) is wearing some of the basic clothes I usually see in these games lol I want some newer clothes, you know? to be different from the rest. Imagine being able to change your outfit/headphones to fit what gig you end up going to.

I don't mind slow burns ^^ even more so if the story is really good and captivating. So, is that a no to Graphic Violence? These tags seem fine to me. Oh, I forgot to say, I do like the look of your Models, especially the girls with tattoos. I didn't see many of the same old, reused Models these games like to use lmao! I can't wait to try out your game :3 You're very welcome!

Last edited:

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
... This IS a sandbox game, however, I am doing everything possible to ensure the player doesn't have to grind.
As for tags, you can expect MILF, Harem, Corruption, Interracial, romance, sex toys, and virgin just to name a few. There is going to be a good balance of animations and renders. As I save more money for better hardware I will increase the number of animations.
you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-you-have-my-attention.jpg

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
You made that song? wooah!! That is amazing!! :D I really love it ^-^ You are one talented musician/game Dev :) That is truly awesome. Phew! I hate grinding lol I want to have a good time and a lot of fun playing a game, not be forced to grind or repeat things a million times. So thank you for that ^^

These skills sound new to me. Thank you for bringing something new <3 I can't wait to see how the DJing/producing plays out in game, especially when the gigs become large and larger. Can we buy cool headphones for the MC? or outfits? I think the MC (in the trailer) is wearing some of the basic clothes I usually see in these games lol I want some newer clothes, you know? to be different from the rest. Imagine being able to change your outfit/headphones to fit what gig you end up going to.

I don't mind slow burns ^^ even more so if the story is really good and captivating. So, is that a no to Graphic Violence? These tags seem fine to me. Oh, I forgot to say, I do like the look of your Models, especially the girls with tattoos. I didn't see many of the same old, reused Models these games like to use lmao! I can't wait to try out your game :3 You're very welcome!
I love that you pointed that out regarding the outfits! We have factored that in to really build the immersive factor of the game. The MC will get new clothes throughout the game! <3

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Daayum brother, that trailer look dope as fuck, those animations are really clean, man, look at that blinking, jeeeezzzuz!
Really looking forward to seeing this out there, because this looks hella promising man!
Also, great song there, don't mind me playing it more for the music than the rest lmao :KEK:
I produce music professionally, so trust me. The music will always be lit ;)

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
The stated tags are okish, but personal deal breaker being a DJ, I had to flat with one for a while which earned eternal hatred for all their kind(fuck you Wade, haven't you heard of headphones at 2am on a weeknight! you duff duff loving shitlord).

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Haha, I've professionally DJ'd and produced for well over 10 years. Trust me, I know they are assholes. However, there are also some really amazing and kind-hearted ones. However, I don't blame you if you don't wanna play <3
Wat?
Are you editing valid posts?
I knew I was right to hate DJ's they are obviously pretentious cunts(a joke vaginas are lovely unlike DJ's).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This seems pretty cool. Non-sex animations are awesome in my books. Your English seems to be fine. Females are varied although some of them had weird tits.

At a glance, it does look like an above average production. Good luck.

Oh, when you mention corruption, are you saying that the MC could go into some shady business and be sort of a bad guy?

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
This seems pretty cool. Non-sex animations are awesome in my books. Your English seems to be fine. Females are varied although some of them had weird tits.

At a glance, it does look like an above average production. Good luck.

Oh, when you mention corruption, are you saying that the MC could go into some shady business and be sort of a bad guy?
Exactly, the MC will be faced with various moral choices.A rise to the top won’t be a simple path. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out soon! Thanks for checking this out and leaving a comment ♥

Reactions: desmosome

F-Zairo

Oct 19, 2020
The trailer looks pretty cool, looks like a videogame (y)

Not fan of flickering images the at 0:49 though, that stuff is headache and epilepsy inducing. Please consider avoiding it.