astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Censored level in this game so fcking high. even Mind eyes level over 9000 can't counter this shit.

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Is the version linked on the first post updated with the latest translation patch or do I still need to download and install it myself?
Download MTL version and use translation in post #63 and #69
For Timer cheats - dont use old .dll file, MTL version is crash.

Cheat Engine method:
1) Press "P" - Pause/Unpause game
2) In Cheat Engine - "Value Type - Float", first scan of timer 50:40 (is value for cheat engine is - 50.40)
3) repeat for next scan
4) ????
5) profit
Timer cheat still work for me though, using MTL ver in 1st post.

Is there supposed to be a scene playing in the tablet? I cannot see anything
Yep, you lack some net framework i think.

Ejmega

Jan 5, 2022
Are there girls on train 2 and 5? I finished a few endings but have yet to encounter girls from here

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
Welcome back to paradise with 300% full capacity
I thought I was the only one left behind in society.
When she works and her eyes are open, she still thinks only about molesters.
They won't understand.
But I decided not to turn back
Lol. What?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Are there girls on train 2 and 5? I finished a few endings but have yet to encounter girls from here
Girl Info:
1: Tutorial chick, Car 4
2: Delivery Chick, Car 3
3: Train Conductor, Any Car
4: Gamer(girl on phone), Car 6
5: Schoolgirl, Car 2
6: Milf, Car 1 - Currently doing this but not sure how to do next text event, mentions something about a law office somewhere.

Reactions: thanhvan

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Girl Info:
6: Milf, Car 1 - Currently doing this but not sure how to do next text event, mentions something about a law office somewhere.
The girl in car 1 is not a milf just a girl dress in sexy, she is being a councillor's mistress in order to use that money to feed her other 15 little brothers and sisters
Moreover, the girl in car 2 is some kind of idol I think

Last edited:

circuit

May 17, 2017
Did you know ChatGPT machine, is better than Google!?
Chatgpt isn't really that much better it's just coherent, people have pointed out in the past the text its putting out is often completely different from the original text.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
anyone got a mini guide/instructions? trying to work out if im dumb or if the game doesnt work fer me (i get on the platform and can walk around but nothing happens and all i can interact with is the train tracks via medium of suicide

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
anyone got a mini guide/instructions? trying to work out if im dumb or if the game doesnt work fer me (i get on the platform and can walk around but nothing happens and all i can interact with is the train tracks via medium of suicide
1. Find the girl on the right train, wait till she get on and get close to her. There are two phase:
- Phase 1, you can't move
- Phase 2, when people get on/off the train, you can move and must get close to her in this phase
- Phase 3, only when you get close to girl in phase 2, you'll molest her in this phase.
Girl Info:
Step 2: Use whaterver you have to reduce the first bar to 0, you'll get caugh if 2nd bar full, 3rd bar is "mana" for skill. remember get her bag for information and twitter account.
Step 3: When 1st bar turn to 0, the girl will leave the train, catch her to get event. This is where you buy clothes and food.
Step 4:At home, you learn skill, equip here, use twitter to progress in story.

Here is Jap walkthrough, use gg translate.

Reactions: Suriel Liew

SambaDeAmygo

Jan 24, 2018
You can just replace \Mansha300_2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll with and all scenarios/actions will be unlocked in the Gallery mode.
Ive done everything you said, even made the backup files and deleted the .dat ones, but this dll file only unlocks the endings. I know its not your job to do so or anything, but would you upload your save files? I think it would be more precise.

Reactions: Igni88

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
This is a sample of using BepInEx + cheat plugin.
cheat plugin of mansha is just works on mansha 1 and 2. generally cheat plugin is belong to game.
Uncensor plugin is compatible with many unity based games.
is tool for Unity. ReiPatcher is one of product from .
so If my bepinex was patched in via reipatcher I can't use the uncensor .dll plugin in the plugins folder of the BepInEx folder?

I'm just trying to clarify why neither .dll being placed in the plugins folder is making any attempt at uncensoring, unless those aren't compatible.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
so If my bepinex was patched in via reipatcher I can't use the uncensor .dll plugin in the plugins folder of the BepInEx folder?

I'm just trying to clarify why neither .dll being placed in the plugins folder is making any attempt at uncensoring, unless those aren't compatible.
It seems none of the uncensor plug-ins works on this game

Reactions: kumarin

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Seems like unlike the previous one which just requires enough h-scene on the target and the right dialogue, good end requires additional steps like go to a certain train station or provide information into their bag to unlock the final dialogue etc.

Pleasure end just need the pleasure dialogue and enough sex on the target.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes