TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Translation Progress 20/04/2023
Tweet for Momiji First Ending already translated. A lot of item/skill description editing for easier understanding. There is a lot of item not translated yet, but on surface level, already playable. If possible, I want a fully unlocked gallery save.

edit: forgot to include known bug.txt
You are a fucking hero man. This game just got a lot more easy and understandable to play through, even with an incomplete translation. Now i can at least understand what im doing and what im buying to an extent and navigate around it!

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Mansha_mei cheat plugin.
It's independent from game version. Game is updated ? No problem. just use this.
This is plugin of BepInEx. If want to use it, You must install . Do you installed ReiPatcher already? That's too bad. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. Remove it or get original game files.

Features
  • F1 : Time Stop Toggle
  • F2 : HP/Distrust Toggle
  • F10 : Gallery Open Toggle
  • Mouse wheel-button can move/zoom Camera
  • 'Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei' added

May be you know about that she's name is "Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei". I was made cheat for "Car Capacity 300% 1". But it's working on 2 too. At 1, there are ninja girl was bonus(?) character. 2 has the above girl.
As you see the screen-shot, It's low angle(camera). You can move the camera with wheel-button. drag/wheel makes move/zoom camera. You can see the town too(?).
You can edit the parameters of girls, get all item, foods, ... on debug menu.
Galley open makes open the all scene, ends. You can't select wears of girls. may be it's not implemented yet.

Install
  • Install BepInEx. this game was released with x64/mono type. I recommend that use
  • Game path must have no multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게이무\mansha2" is NG) But "c:\Games\満車率300%弐 v230420" is safe. hmm... Don't ask to me that. It's a BepInEx's bug.
  • Run game once.
  • "BepInEx \ plugins" folder will be created. Not created? there are some problem. If you're using the special folder of windows(ex. "Download", "My Documents", ...) the absolute path has your login(windows) name. (ex. "c:\Users\Your Windows login name\Downloads\") If your login name has multi-bytes characters, It won't works.
  • Put "Mansha300_mei.dll" file to "BepInEx \ plugins" folder.
  • Enjoy.
Wew, the game really need a lot of grinding. Not a problem for normal playthrough, but a hassle for translation purpose.

dix62

Feb 9, 2021
Is there an explanation or something for this game because I tried both the MTL and English Translated versions and neither really translated much of anything so I couldn't figure out much in the way of the game's mechanics. Any feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: brattlebob

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Is there an explanation or something for this game because I tried both the MTL and English Translated versions and neither really translated much of anything so I couldn't figure out much in the way of the game's mechanics. Any feedback is appreciated.
uh... not sure what is your problem. try to be specific.

emanon98765

Jul 18, 2017
When you are on the train, there are two "states". When the train is stopped to let people on/off, you can move around and this is the best time to get close to the woman you're after. When the train is moving, you cannot move. If you are not close to the woman, you are in search mode and can only look around the train car. If you are close, you are in molester mode and can molest the woman. Mouse over the target area and select an action. If a orange line passes over the circle area you are attacking, it will raise suspicion (the orange bar). You are trying to get the woman to an excited state by lowering the pink bar. Each area on the woman will become more sensitive the more you play with it. If you get the woman to an excited state, she will leave the train on the next stop. You have to get out as well and follow her to one of the locations at the station. Look around quickly to find them before they take off.
TLDR: Move to woman when train is stopped. Molest while dodging orange lasers.

Reactions: brattlebob

dix62

Feb 9, 2021
When you are on the train, there are two "states". When the train is stopped to let people on/off, you can move around and this is the best time to get close to the woman you're after. When the train is moving, you cannot move. If you are not close to the woman, you are in search mode and can only look around the train car. If you are close, you are in molester mode and can molest the woman. Mouse over the target area and select an action. If a orange line passes over the circle area you are attacking, it will raise suspicion (the orange bar). You are trying to get the woman to an excited state by lowering the pink bar. Each area on the woman will become more sensitive the more you play with it. If you get the woman to an excited state, she will leave the train on the next stop. You have to get out as well and follow her to one of the locations at the station. Look around quickly to find them before they take off.
TLDR: Move to woman when train is stopped. Molest while dodging orange lasers.
Thanks, do you know what any of the perks do? I tried a couple out on several saves and couldn't figure out what they did. I'm guessing the starter perk helps you go undetected for a certain amount of time/disables the orange lasers for like 10 sec.

emanon98765

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks, do you know what any of the perks do? I tried a couple out on several saves and couldn't figure out what they did. I'm guessing the starter perk helps you go undetected for a certain amount of time/disables the orange lasers for like 10 sec.
I'm going off the MTL names (in order from top to bottom):
I picked my nose.Ch - Recover strength (green bar used for abilities)
Yuna Labo.Ch - Auto recover strength when at 0
Shimuken.Ch - Increases effectiveness on attacks (lvl 1 - breathe on ear, lvl 2 - massage on breasts, lvl 3 - pinch on breasts)
White brief mystery.Ch - Increases effectiveness on attacks (lvl 1 - sigh on mouth, lvl 2 - kiss on mouth, lvl 3 - pinch on breasts)
President.Ch - Increases effectiveness on attacks on butt
Fallen Warrior.Ch - Increases effectiveness on attacks on ear
Kakek.Ch - Decrease orange line speed
Chocoball Mukaiyama.Ch - Counters sigh/noise counter measures (ones that attract extra attention)
Sexual Teacher.Ch - Decrease suspicion
Manate.Ch - Intermittently decreases the SAN value by the number of gazes while naked (Not sure on this one. Haven't used it yet)
Ad-free Viewing - Pair with another skill to set the increase in suspicion level to 0
National father-in-law.Ch - Counters physical counter measures (ones that lower the green bar)
Lupine.Ch - Changes "investigate" to "steal" from the woman's bag (best way to earn money)
Hiroshi's Camp.Ch - Increases the number of adult toys you can equip
HIKAKIM.Ch - Increases strength (more green bar)
Kinnikun Man.Ch - Adjust amount of strength used (not sure on this one either. Haven't used it)

There are also abilities you can learn through the text messages, but I haven't gotten or used those yet.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
I'm going off the MTL names (in order from top to bottom):
I picked my nose.Ch - Recover strength (green bar used for abilities)
Yuna Labo.Ch - Auto recover strength when at 0
Shimuken.Ch - Increases effectiveness on attacks (lvl 1 - breathe on ear, lvl 2 - massage on breasts, lvl 3 - pinch on breasts)
White brief mystery.Ch - Increases effectiveness on attacks (lvl 1 - sigh on mouth, lvl 2 - kiss on mouth, lvl 3 - pinch on breasts)
President.Ch - Increases effectiveness on attacks on butt
Fallen Warrior.Ch - Increases effectiveness on attacks on ear
Kakek.Ch - Decrease orange line speed
Chocoball Mukaiyama.Ch - Counters sigh/noise counter measures (ones that attract extra attention)
Sexual Teacher.Ch - Decrease suspicion
Manate.Ch - Intermittently decreases the SAN value by the number of gazes while naked (Not sure on this one. Haven't used it yet)
Ad-free Viewing - Pair with another skill to set the increase in suspicion level to 0
National father-in-law.Ch - Counters physical counter measures (ones that lower the green bar)
Lupine.Ch - Changes "investigate" to "steal" from the woman's bag (best way to earn money)
Hiroshi's Camp.Ch - Increases the number of adult toys you can equip
HIKAKIM.Ch - Increases strength (more green bar)
Kinnikun Man.Ch - Adjust amount of strength used (not sure on this one either. Haven't used it)

There are also abilities you can learn through the text messages, but I haven't gotten or used those yet.
ah, by any chance, you haven't use my translation file, are you?

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Am having some issues getting the host club girl´s good ending, i managed to get all the way to the SNS were she says she is going to jump from the platform into the railway, but despite sending her the right message i never get the "warn the station staff" option nor does it trigger any other event after that, i just get locked into "i dont feel like talking to anyone" from her a cannot progress any further. I followed the guide that was posted here but still cannot get over this, any ideas as to why?

Reactions: nelson969

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Am having some issues getting the host club girl´s good ending, i managed to get all the way to the SNS were she says she is going to jump from the platform into the railway, but despite sending her the right message i never get the "warn the station staff" option nor does it trigger any other event after that, i just get locked into "i dont feel like talking to anyone" from her a cannot progress any further. I followed the guide that was posted here but still cannot get over this, any ideas as to why?
You need to stop at Shinjuku [神宿] (not sure what other MTL said) station, then walk into ticket station gate(?). it will trigger an event to progress the story

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Good morning, good afternoon or good evening, could you tell me if [Regex] works, you have to change something in BeplinEx/config/AutoTranslatorConfig.ini or just create a file in the text folder.
thank you for your understanding
just add those lines to BepInEx\Translation\{YourLanguageCode}\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt or add to text file to that folder. {YourLanguageCode} should be "en" or what you use.

Reactions: Tidus Black

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
You need to stop at Shinjuku [神宿] (not sure what other MTL said) station, then walk into ticket station gate(?). it will trigger an event to progress the story
thx a lot, gonna try it right away, MTL said KAMIYA station...so i was very lost since none of them is named like that

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes