ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Can someone please provide a thorough walk-through on this game?! I am trying to follow what has been suggested by others on here, but I am getting nowhere at all.
I am stuck on the tutorial girl. I get her aroused for the first time, then try to trace her down. However, I have no idea where to go, and the only options I have found are either the exits or where I am told by the game that I did my busy lightly. NO GIRL WHATSOEVER.

bigbro1

Aug 8, 2021
howw do i get through the dangerous sign when I try to put my dick in them or take of their clothes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
howw do i get through the dangerous sign when I try to put my dick in them or take of their clothes
You need to raise their sensitivity. If you're playing on realism mode, sensitivity regresses every day until it's back at the default.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Can someone please provide a thorough walk-through on this game?! I am trying to follow what has been suggested by others on here, but I am getting nowhere at all.
I am stuck on the tutorial girl. I get her aroused for the first time, then try to trace her down. However, I have no idea where to go, and the only options I have found are either the exits or where I am told by the game that I did my busy lightly. NO GIRL WHATSOEVER.
If you are talking about the "First time" you chase the tutorial girl. There is no scene when you do find her. Go home. The second time, all sequential times, you will get to choose scenes (my method of stalking them is, once they are in lust, and you and her step off the train, just PAN the camera around until you see her. If you don't find her, the next time she will take a random path. The tutorial girl usually always steps into the convenient store, the first, second, third time.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShocLite12

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
also, if you are on tutorial girl, I would advise the first ending-easiest, the "Fallen ending" just choose the third choice, pretty much. AND SAVE before choosing. Save scumming is easier than fishing for that phone over and over. So, her Other path is, complicated, (all Other paths are) but they give you "channels"(skills) They are a mix of first choice, second choice, how many blowjobs, how many creampies, etc.

Reactions: ShocLite12

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
How do i unlock these equipmente slots?
Equiping items, Lotion- gives you three slots, for you to put skills in, also the use of an item ie. if you expose her breasts, you can use the lotion, expose her vagina and you can use the rotor\Vibrator. DRAG AND DROP the items onto the bag

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
I only want to know when does this girl appears, or if need to do something so she can show up View attachment 2566245 View attachment 2566245
She is a pain in the ass! She is abusive, and will drain your health, have your first skill maxed, and eat noodles and sandwiches everytime you go home. Buy those at the convenient store. Start molesting, she shows up- when she does I think its ....car....I forget....6? ( I was chasing the train conductor when she popped up)

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
I hope everyone knows how to use skills, once they lvl up. Your first skill, that heals you, at max rank 3 can heal you 7 times. You rotate a wheel like you do with molesting, S-Q-A etc. 3 heals at rank 1, - 3 heals at rank 2, and a heal over time rank 3

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Can't read shit as little is translated, ergo I don't know what anything does and cannot figure out how to progress in the game.
What is most likely the issue, is the "Translation stops" a save and a restart from last load, usually fixes this. I ran into this from the tutorial girl, and replying to her tweets. Once I reloaded, the "everything began translating again. IF YOU are talking MTL jiberish (READING between the lines, on what they are saying- sorry) quick run down= Skills (Youtube channels) can be bought- and usually are focused- MOUTH, BREAST , VAGINA etc. You "Pop" the skill, and saying "KISSING" becomes "Whisper in her ear" with no animation change. TWITTER- helps you get an ending, choice three is usually always "LUST" path. Two is usually always "BLOCK" ......once you get a girls pink bar down to 0 you can follow her (say she walks into the clothes store- you choose any of the choices to get a scene)

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
literally has to look right or left to trace her. there is no other way around this.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes