rezeu

Mar 23, 2022
Scoured the internet for a free updated version but couldn't find one. Any generous souls able to upload it?

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Did u get the skill "Gacha Verivication" from the first girl?
I didnt get it even until the fall route end..
yes, that one is a money maker ;). I had to go through the happy messages before going through the fall ones and got it at the end.

Last edited:

Striker10101100

Mar 14, 2018
so I nabbed the MTL version previously (Terrible I know), and applied this to it, works just fine, cut and pasted, allowed to replace files. You'll likely have to start a new game (oh no!) If you had the CE table for this, the Global still works, but the time, hp, and sus freeze's do not function. I played about an hour, got a good first run through, no issues. That's one lurkers report!

Happy fapping

May 9, 2018
so I nabbed the MTL version previously (Terrible I know), and applied this to it, works just fine, cut and pasted, allowed to replace files. You'll likely have to start a new game (oh no!) If you had the CE table for this, the Global still works, but the time, hp, and sus freeze's do not function. I played about an hour, got a good first run through, no issues. That's one lurkers report!

Happy fapping
Not sure what you did but this didn't work for me [TYPO EDIT]

argo12

Jan 26, 2018
OP updated the link with *just* the dlc. The dlc itself can be played standalone, but you can't access any of the base game characters, just the dlc. Please fix.

• Haha
Reactions: Striker10101100

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I imagine this might be nice if I had literally any idea what was going on. I downloaded the MTL version, and only the character's dialog is translated, not any of the UI elements, which is kind of useless.

dThursday

Aug 1, 2022
yes, that one is a money maker ;). I had to go through the happy messages before going through the fall ones and got it at the end.
I think i made some mistake move..
Which one the sns message do i choose for transitioning to fallen route? And did u doing the investigation? Thanks anyway..

argo12

Jan 26, 2018
I'm a bit confused. I downloaded both this one and the MTL one from the OP, and even though this one from the MEGA says "Patch" somewhere in the middle of the gibberish folder name, it's even less translated than the MTL one.
Set your unicode settings to Japanese

Reactions: BrothersKeeper
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes