Chify

Mar 31, 2018
Is there a time limit on working on the girls like the first game? I played the first one but then got a sudden game over because i took too long to corrupt girls. Just want to know if this game has that and if so if its possible to disable it.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Is there a time limit on working on the girls like the first game? I played the first one but then got a sudden game over because i took too long to corrupt girls. Just want to know if this game has that and if so if its possible to disable it.
Yes there is a limit, don't know about disabling it, however you can start a new game with the same stats, like a continue.

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
This grind is insane. The follower gain for more money is so tedious, ive hit the time wall twice, new game with buffs, and still can only manage a few thousand followers.

Also, does anyone know what the "follower" amount on the train does? I feel like it should help you, but I still have insane amounts of vision lines I have to dodge, when 90% of them are my followers.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Pretty sure an increase in followers is often to reduce the lasers when the % is high. High train % means fewer lasers. I reckon it will take 20k followers+ to easily hit 300% on a train. Better check the jpn guide or something to find out which skills increases money gain easily.
I usually use lupin skill to steal money from the bag. Gotta have to lvl it though. Or just keep touching the heroine without making her climax.
DLC instantly unlocks a max lvl skill that increases the duration before the next stop by 1.2. So, say starting from home is 60 seconds when you targeted a heroine, it will be 72 seconds.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes