zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
I still do not know how to play T T
I found teacher and that's all. I cannot find any girl even I stay on the other train number.
Please help, thanks

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Weird i went with fall route on their dialogue but can't seem to unlock the skill from their chat log.
Just going through the fall dialogue only works for the conductor.
The others don't have enough messages to trigger the links.
It looks like the links occur after a certain number of message exchanges.
I have a theory that out of the 3 replies available, 1 continues the happy track, 1 continues the fall track, and the other locks you out (need to search bag again to continue).

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
So the English Supported version doesn't have translated menus, but I can use Purta's translation in the MTL one for it, right?

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Edit: The elbow protection is from the delivery girl, got lost in translation...
Go through the fall route on the conductor girl, Wakaba Kyuragi. You'll also get some useful speed skills (switch front/back) and move faster. The switch front and back skill is great when there are too many lines, many go away when you use it. To get the skills from the other girls you need to take the happy route to the penultimate message, and don't reply with the happy response, choose a different one, then follow along with the fall route.
How do you get the skill from the delivery girl ? I followed the pleasure route until the 3rd SNS message (something about see but not touched) but I cant find any reply to the SNS that says anything about household finances ? I understood that the 3rd SNS message should have an option like that ?

Alex64xxxx

May 4, 2021
Someone can tell me why in the second day the girl of the tutorial disappears and no one appears to me other than the nursing teacher of the dlc in the whole game

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
Someone can tell me why in the second day the girl of the tutorial disappears and no one appears to me other than the nursing teacher of the dlc in the whole game
That happened to me too. I think we both did something wrong, she is in DLC or append version but why no other main version girl appear??? ( but this version have best eng ) maybe we download wrong version

argo12

Jan 26, 2018
That happened to me too. I think we both did something wrong, she is in DLC or append version but why no other main version girl appear??? ( but this version have best eng ) maybe we download wrong version
Let's be clear about this

Base game has around 6(?) girls to pursue

The DLC adds two girls. The DLC can be played without the base game, but you will only have access to one girl. The second girl also requires the base game.

Both DLC characters only appear after several days have passed in game. You'll see an event notifying you that they're available.

Edit: Just FYI, this is also how most Beelzebub dlcs work. The dlc can be played by itself but not integrating it with the base game locks you out of all content of the base game. The same can be done with Jitaku Keibiin and Konbini Shoujo Z.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
How do you get the skill from the delivery girl ? I followed the pleasure route until the 3rd SNS message (something about see but not touched) but I cant find any reply to the SNS that says anything about household finances ? I understood that the 3rd SNS message should have an option like that ?
If you are following the guide and the messages stop, you need to get an H-scene to continue with more messages.

Chaostomb

Sep 23, 2017
I've finished translating all of Momiji's story bits, H scenes, Happy and Fallen Endings. Additionally, I translated all of the current available girls' intro scenes. Finally, I've added on to already existing translated gameplay parts like getting caught when molesting, running out of stamina, and a bunch of others.

Now for how to use this:
  1. Make sure your autotranslator is set to translate from Japanese.
  2. In the game start screen change your name to Last Name for your last name and First Name for your First Name
  3. Then just go into the _Substitutions.txt and you'll see:
    • Last Name=
    • First Name=
Just change it to one you want unless you just want to stick to my randomly chosen default name.

On a final note, I don't even really have a rudimentary understanding of Japanese. This translation was mostly cobbled together with the help of years of experience watching anime, google translate, and ChatGPT to help me understand expressions and idioms. Especially with Momiji she sometimes uses internet short-hand or slangs so I tried to find equivalents as best as I was able.

Goldias

May 18, 2022
Am i the only one because my laptop is low-end (amd ryzen 3 3250 U, and Graphic card radeon vega 3 ) , The game keep lagging and stuck with music still playing, after a while if I'm on night phase and in 4th station in morning phase?

sleepyhoe

Jun 28, 2020
I've finished translating all of Momiji's story bits, H scenes, Happy and Fallen Endings. Additionally, I translated all of the current available girls' intro scenes. Finally, I've added on to already existing translated gameplay parts like getting caught when molesting, running out of stamina, and a bunch of others.

Now for how to use this:
  2. In the game start screen change your name to Last Name for your last name and First Name for your First Name
    • Last Name=
    • First Name=
Just change it to one you want unless you just want to stick to my randomly chosen default name.

On a final note, I don't even really have a rudimentary understanding of Japanese. This translation was mostly cobbled together with the help of years of experience watching anime, google translate, and ChatGPT to help me understand expressions and idioms. Especially with Momiji she sometimes uses internet short-hand or slangs so I tried to find equivalents as best as I was able.
Thanks !

Last edited:

ReverseStunSeed

Apr 4, 2023
Im new to this type of game, started to play it and i have no idea what im doing...

Do i just pleasure the girl and follow her after her orgasm?
The first girl just disappeared completely on my info book thingy
I tried to wait on cars nothin happening idk if i did something wrong

Please give me some tips or guide, thanks in advance!

OneSpoopyBoi

Jul 17, 2020

Now for how to use this:
    • Last Name=
    • First Name=

I apologize for being an absolute moron, but could you elaborate on the autotranslator? I can't find anything like it in the game files, are you talking about some program off of the internet, or am I just blind?

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
I apologize for being an absolute moron, but could you elaborate on the autotranslator? I can't find anything like it in the game files, are you talking about some program off of the internet, or am I just blind?
1. Download MTL version, or install yourself . Your game should have BepInEx folder now.
2. Open game, play some. Game should have auto translation now.
3. extract text.rar then put all file+folder in it to {GameDirectory}\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text.
4. If some text are not translated, open \BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini and edit this part:
[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=True
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableTextMesh=True
EnableFairyGUI=True

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
1. Download MTL version, or install yourself . Your game should have BepInEx folder now.
2. Open game, play some. Game should have auto translation now.
3. extract text.rar then put all file+folder in it to {GameDirectory}\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text.
4. If some text are not translated, open \BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini and edit this part:
I got it mostly working.
I have a problem where the messages with 【{{A}}】are not using the supplied text for translation.

EDIT:
I figured it out, I didn't understand the name substitutions.
When I changed those to match up it works!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes