Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I wrote this quick guide up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if there is any interest in guides to the other girls?
Rather than guides, is there any in-game hint as to what to do for each of those 3 paths? After playing once and triggering the fallen ending despite not always going for bottom choice, I figured that top is always love, bottom is always fallen and middle is always skill. Whichever you picked the most determines the ending.

Is that correct or not? Because otherwise, it sounds kinda convoluted if there's no in-game indication as to what to do. 3 options, 3 paths. If not and you need to pick top X times, bottom Y times, etc... sounds much too convoluted. Hope their game designers aren't that stupid...

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Rather than guides, is there any in-game hint as to what to do for each of those 3 paths? After playing once and triggering the fallen ending despite not always going for bottom choice, I figured that top is always love, bottom is always fallen and middle is always skill. Whichever you picked the most determines the ending.

Is that correct or not? Because otherwise, it sounds kinda convoluted if there's no in-game indication as to what to do. 3 options, 3 paths. If not and you need to pick top X times, bottom Y times, etc... sounds much too convoluted. Hope their game designers aren't that stupid...
The ending paths(happy or fallen) are like that, though not always the same choice for each girl.

The in-game indication is the contents of the message, however without a good translation it isn't much help IMO.

The path to acquire all the skills involves sending 15 replies (with the 16 triggering an ending).
This is convoluted, so I tried to simplify the path that works.

There are actually 4 things that can happen for each response:
1. Trigger the next happy path message
2. Trigger the next fallen path message.
3. Get locked out, will require investigating bag to get next message.
4. Messages stop.

To get the 16 messages it is needed to get messages from happy and fallen path, it gets tricky.

Reactions: Solak

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I've got conductor's ending, now the game proposes me to title or continue.
First, I'm not catching. The game ends when you get any ending of any girls, or is there a day limit?
What's after the ending, if I continue to play? Girls' paths reset, but my achievements, skills, inventory and other things like those continue to evolve from the previous play(s)?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
To get the 16 messages it is needed to get messages from happy and fallen path, it gets tricky.
Ahh I see... hence the back and forth between love and corruption messages. I disagree so much with that part of gameplay as it's counterintuitive to switch from love to corruption as much as you can. Oh well, it be what it be.

Thanks for the reply, makes it easier to understand your guides now. It's just a shame that we need them in the first place. Oh and I wanted to ask, for delivery girl for instance, top choice always appears to lock you out. Does that mean it's not the love choice after all? Does it lock you out of the skill path? Does the 3rd choice trigger the next love or corruption message? It's stuff like that which makes it hard to fully grasp.

Mokkori-kun

Apr 11, 2021
I don't get it at all how can I find the heroines I walk the platform back and forth and nothing happens.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I don't get it at all how can I find the heroines I walk the platform back and forth and nothing happens.
2 heroines are on the ends - Loli is from the way home to the work (just follow her to the car4), Delivery Sporty Airhead is on the way home from work (car3).
Other can be found in the cars - Classy Red-dress Bitch gets in 1 car on 2-3 station and gets out 3 stations before the end of the ride, Conductor Gal gets out of the train into car1 on 2 station and gets out on 4th before the end iirc, and Gamer Sporty one gets in car6 at first station and gets out in the middle. On the way home - vice versa.

Loli::::::::::::: Fire CAR4 <----------> CAR4 Shrine inn (can be seen on the station Fire)
Delivery:::::::: Sincerety CAR3 <----> CAR3 Bite (can be seen on the station Bite)
Conductor::::: Fire CAR1 <----------> CAR6 Shrine inn
Classy::::::::: Night hawk CAR1 <--> CAR1 female tea water
Games:::::::: River CAR6 <---------> CAR6 Middle

Last edited:

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Ahh I see... hence the back and forth between love and corruption messages. I disagree so much with that part of gameplay as it's counterintuitive to switch from love to corruption as much as you can. Oh well, it be what it be.

Thanks for the reply, makes it easier to understand your guides now. It's just a shame that we need them in the first place. Oh and I wanted to ask, for delivery girl for instance, top choice always appears to lock you out. Does that mean it's not the love choice after all? Does it lock you out of the skill path? Does the 3rd choice trigger the next love or corruption message? It's stuff like that which makes it hard to fully grasp.
For deliver girl middle is happy path and bottom is pleasure fall.

I looks at the extra skills like easter eggs, takes some effort to find them

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Actually, no need for cheats if you played the 1st game, there's a similar situation with the ninja girl. Just go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ベルゼブブ and there should be a file named 満車率300%.dat there, just copy it and rename the copy to コンビニ少女Z.dat
Excuse me... I tried looking for the file in C\Users\myPCname\AppData\Roaming and didn't find the file, I installed the game in C btw. What I found actually is in C\Users\myPCname\LocalLow\Beelzebub\Mansha300_2 the Player and Player-Prev files (just to mention that I know how to reach the folders).
But the ベルゼブブ folder or file you mention, I couldn't find it. Any ideas?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Excuse me... I tried looking for the file in C\Users\myPCname\AppData\Roaming and didn't find the file, I installed the game in C btw. What I found actually is in C\Users\myPCname\LocalLow\Beelzebub\Mansha300_2 the Player and Player-Prev files (just to mention that I know how to reach the folders).
The way is different, how about try this ?

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Go to the file menu (of the game) and select the second choice to create the register directory.

Antivash

Aug 25, 2017
So anyone anyone else run into the issue of the Wife's twitter stuff being blank when set to English? Downloaded Base and DLC, dropped DLC on base, everything else works fine. Swapping to JP has the text just fine. I am assuming it has something to do with the in-game language selection just not having EN support? I just find it odd that the scenes have text, but then the phone stuff doesnt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I'm playing part 2 (the DLC) and cannot find the girls. Sometimes I see the first girl. Sometimes none at all. I've never seen any but the first girl. What magical trigger do I need to unlock the rest?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes