OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I'm playing part 2 (the DLC) and cannot find the girls. Sometimes I see the first girl. Sometimes none at all. I've never seen any but the first girl. What magical trigger do I need to unlock the rest?
Figured it out. The "standalone" DLC is incredibly bare-bones and not really meant to be played by itself. Adding the DLC files directly to the original game install puts everything together seemlessly and all girls become accessible.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
I'm playing part 2 (the DLC) and cannot find the girls. Sometimes I see the first girl. Sometimes none at all. I've never seen any but the first girl. What magical trigger do I need to unlock the rest?
Copy the DLC version into the the original version.

saltmines134

Oct 5, 2018
The ending paths(happy or fallen) are like that, though not always the same choice for each girl.

The in-game indication is the contents of the message, however without a good translation it isn't much help IMO.

The path to acquire all the skills involves sending 15 replies (with the 16 triggering an ending).
This is convoluted, so I tried to simplify the path that works.

There are actually 4 things that can happen for each response:
1. Trigger the next happy path message
2. Trigger the next fallen path message.
3. Get locked out, will require investigating bag to get next message.
4. Messages stop.

To get the 16 messages it is needed to get messages from happy and fallen path, it gets tricky.
Thanks for all the guides, they've been really helpful for trying to figure out what some of the responses are with the MTL.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
I've responded with top choice and got 8 messages, now I have to do something, but what exactly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got to exit at Night Valley from the way home to work, but nothing happens there. As translation does not give me a chance to get what I have to do, maybe someone can give a pointer in right direction...
Upd. Huh, got it done eventually. I just had to get out on the Night Valley without the girl being seduced and thus not exiting together with me. Interesting...

Last edited:

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
So what is the "railhub" for anyway? I'm so curious
So I signed up. It looks like, you can take the events from the game, and change any dialogue to 'what ever you like' ...maybe something more there. P.S. the confirmation email I got had my IP

I also clicked on the settings bar at the top of the game, and downloaded 500+/500+ strings of some data that said "fan entries" ....still don't know what that did.

Last edited:

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
For those looking for a Walkthrough / Guide. It is in Japanese but the browser translate does a pretty good job.

I watched "Momi" (first chick) jump on to the train tracks, like 9 times. HOW was I supposed to know to get off at "Shrine Station"!? Ty for this.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
So the molesting scenes are fully animated but the scenes after chasing aren't animated at all? Kind of disappointing.
IDKR Glass half backwar- assbackwards. Then the endings, turn out to be more disappointing than CG, thatismoredisappointingthantheanimation.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hey can someone give me hand with the skills?

it's not like the 1st instance of the game where you just had a pool of XP and you could level up, now it seems I have to equip my skills in a very very limited fashion even tho I got quite a few unlocked.

I use the skills but the experience and level aren't really going up I got my suited equipped with one kiss related skill that I use but it's not leveling up and I have no idea how to equip the rest of skills.

Tried searching for guides but nothing available that I see.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Hey can someone give me hand with the skills?

it's not like the 1st instance of the game where you just had a pool of XP and you could level up, now it seems I have to equip my skills in a very very limited fashion even tho I got quite a few unlocked.

I use the skills but the experience and level aren't really going up I got my suited equipped with one kiss related skill that I use but it's not leveling up and I have no idea how to equip the rest of skills.

Tried searching for guides but nothing available that I see.
XP should go up by causing the women to lose sanity.

Skills need to be equipped in clothing and adult toys.
Sometimes there is a connection between 2 of the skill circles, this indicates they are on the same channel so you can put a skill buffer in one to buff the other. Such as pick nose and no advertising, allows for using the skill (to increase stamina) without increasing suspicion.

The adult toys have xp and levels as well, as you level them more skill spots open. But it doesn't tell you the xp of the toy, only the level.

Reactions: Argrond and Storm4n
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes