Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
I've finished translating all of Momiji's story bits, H scenes, Happy and Fallen Endings. Additionally, I translated all of the current available girls' intro scenes. Finally, I've added on to already existing translated gameplay parts like getting caught when molesting, running out of stamina, and a bunch of others.

Now for how to use this:
  1. Make sure your autotranslator is set to translate from Japanese.
  2. In the game start screen change your name to Last Name for your last name and First Name for your First Name
  3. Then just go into the _Substitutions.txt and you'll see:
    • Last Name=
    • First Name=
Just change it to one you want unless you just want to stick to my randomly chosen default name.

On a final note, I don't even really have a rudimentary understanding of Japanese. This translation was mostly cobbled together with the help of years of experience watching anime, google translate, and ChatGPT to help me understand expressions and idioms. Especially with Momiji she sometimes uses internet short-hand or slangs so I tried to find equivalents as best as I was able.
Is this translation still relevant ?

Jul 27, 2017
Any of you managed to solve this problem? I'm having the same bug......

Someone posted a link about it ( ), but it doesn't help. :(
Was just having this bug as well. For NVidia, set the VSYNC settings in the Control Panel to "Use 3D application settings" - for some reason Unity games really dislike the Fast sync setting.

idonchu

Feb 17, 2023
Append 2 Hakodume connection DLC version has an error, the female character has no voice, can you fix it?

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Is there some kind of cheating or something? I'm done with the game and I want to have more fun trying cheats

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes