Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Does anybody have a list of what the skills and equipment actually do? I keep seeing like "I picked up my nose: Weakly Intimacy" or "Set the set set channel to 0 when the technique of using the channel is used" and having no fucking clue what's going on.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Does anybody have a list of what the skills and equipment actually do? I keep seeing like "I picked up my nose: Weakly Intimacy" or "Set the set set channel to 0 when the technique of using the channel is used" and having no fucking clue what's going on.
Ehh... Yeah, the translation does need some work.

Going by that description, i'd say the 'cost' of using that ability is negated? Some abilities cost health to use i believe, and when you put that in a linked slot (one circle connecting with the other) it should affect whatever ability you slot in the other end.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
well most text for me isnt translated so ill wait for better translation
In the MTL version, the first time I booted it up it only bothered to try to translate about half the text, but after closing the game and starting it up again it gave me more. Some (most) of the translations are nonsensical, but at least I have clues as to what items and skills are supposed to be now.
the "Japanese (Supported languages English)" translation as far as I can tell is just super lazy.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes