Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Does anybody have a list of what the skills and equipment actually do? I keep seeing like "I picked up my nose: Weakly Intimacy" or "Set the set set channel to 0 when the technique of using the channel is used" and having no fucking clue what's going on.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Does anybody have a list of what the skills and equipment actually do? I keep seeing like "I picked up my nose: Weakly Intimacy" or "Set the set set channel to 0 when the technique of using the channel is used" and having no fucking clue what's going on.
Ehh... Yeah, the translation does need some work.

Going by that description, i'd say the 'cost' of using that ability is negated? Some abilities cost health to use i believe, and when you put that in a linked slot (one circle connecting with the other) it should affect whatever ability you slot in the other end.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
well most text for me isnt translated so ill wait for better translation
In the MTL version, the first time I booted it up it only bothered to try to translate about half the text, but after closing the game and starting it up again it gave me more. Some (most) of the translations are nonsensical, but at least I have clues as to what items and skills are supposed to be now.
the "Japanese (Supported languages English)" translation as far as I can tell is just super lazy.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
It's been a minute so I might be forgetting something, but these steps made the game sensible enough to follow: https://f95zone.to/threads/train-capacity-300-2-final-beel-ze-bub.156791/post-10608427

Specifically for the skills you directly talk about:

"I picked up my nose: Weakly Intimacy" -> "I picked my nose.ch [black image with red and white text, purple/pink face]: Recovers stamina/HP/green bar from a little to a lot, based on level used (higher levels have more limited uses)"

"Set the set set channel to 0 when the technique of using the channel is used" -> "Ad-Free Viewing [White image with text and big X]: Set the increase in suspiciousness level/yellow bar when using the technique of the set channel to 0 (passive)" (In other words, this is a "support"-type skill that requires a linked slot in your equipment; when properly connected to an "active" skilll, that skill won't raise the yellow bar.)

Loskberg

Apr 7, 2020
didn't this get release on Steam? Wouldn't the steam version have all the properly translated stuff?
Nope, only the first one had a Release by 072 Project, but eh, feels a bit rough sometimes?, the 2nd one (this) has already been anounced on their page, but so far, no date for Steam, truly sad, I hope the 2nd one has a better translation, while I managed to do a lot of thinks, I couldn't get any of the good endings (if there were) I think in one, one of the girls walks into the train tracks '-'

Merafil

May 24, 2021
Do yellow dress girl from append 2 doesn't have any voice lines ? She is just mute for me.

I just noticed she has voice lines in "tweet app" but not in H-scenes

Last edited:

54K4

Apr 8, 2021
The steam version Train Capacity 300 have the three JK heroines removed...
Don't forget to download the patch from their website, been messing around with this game.
So far every heroine are included,even that Ninja cosplayer too.

the best part is old save files still can be used, also the cheat plugin works too

Reactions: Hypocryte72

Melfix

Apr 23, 2018
I'm baffled on what went wrong.

I was targeting the Delivery Girl, Hinata Yukinami (is that her real name?) while following a guide. I got to the point in the Happy End Route where it's the 2nd to last tweet, I got off the required station and got the conversation event. I even handed over the access log, but I didn't get the last tweet.

After a few days, I receive a message or tweet about a used bike, clothing, etc. that clearly belong to Hinata and her tweet account is gone.

Anyone can shed some light on what happened?

Edit: I forgot that there's another station I have to get off. It's Yotsuya, but thanks to the translations, I have no idea where to get to.

Edit 2: The Guide I'm using is the Japanese one that needs google translate and it f-ed up the Station names so I don't know where to go in certain scenarios to get some endings. I searched this thread for the official translations of the stations, but the station names from the google translated guide is different.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes