serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
I am very confused about what to do for the first girl.

I get to the point where I am supposed to chase her but she is simply nowhere, I get a hint that she might be at another platform but doesn't let me go there saying there is a strong station staff working on documents.

Where am I supposed to go?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
You can just replace \Mansha300_2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll with and all scenarios/actions will be unlocked in the Gallery mode.
Not worked,Still not unlocked Scenario Playback

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
I am very confused about what to do for the first girl.

I get to the point where I am supposed to chase her but she is simply nowhere, I get a hint that she might be at another platform but doesn't let me go there saying there is a strong station staff working on documents.

Where am I supposed to go?
She's in store or toilet at station. The point here is chase after her to see what room she go in. You go there and start an H-event. Don't go upstair

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
is there any way to lower the graphics or optimize the game? the day stage works fine for me, but at night it drops a lot of fps and as more npcs come up it becomes unplayable, help please I really like this game.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Unable to save and load. A lot of untranslated Japanese on the menu, in stores and on the phone. It is very inconvenient not to understand what you are pressing

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes