Unity - Completed - Train Capacity 300% [Base + 2 DLCs] [Beel ze bub]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jeycii_

Trains, groping, hot women, stewardesses.. everything is my kink. I would have loved some blowjob actions for the stewardess but beggers cant be choosers lul

Anyways. huge thanks to @namtap0302892 for buying the game and providing us with saves, translating it and to @PutraAK for translating it also

You guys are the great!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

mikedaliyahoo

I played this during one hour. It was fun to discover, but Hscenes not worth it.
    *********************************************************************************
    Graphisms : 2/5
    2D CG with little animations (the eyes, ...) for the H scenes.
    Pretty girls with different original looks.
    3D for the gameplay.
    - 2D scenes not in high res.
    - just 2 drawings no animations
    - Censored :(
    *********************************************************************************
    Story : 3/5
    Standard harasser
    Gameplay 5/5
    + Very original : a little like biko2, you purchase and grope girls in subway
    + real gameplay well designed.
    + No stupid grinding.
    + you gain skills with experience.
    + No need of a guide.
    groping Tip : You have to lower the left row, then the music change. After this you have to find the right angle to see the special cursor to launch a H scene.
    Dialogues 2/5 :
    - Most of the time, in H scenes, the translation is awful. Total nonsense.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PDP19

A game let down by the MTL translation, non-animated sex scenes, and its lack of an emotional core (good or bad).

To sum up the plotline of this game, or an attempt anyway, is that you're playing as a professional molester that does what he does entirely on principal. Sexual arousal, emotional manipulation, autism etc. be damned. It makes for a rather comical game where I feel less aroused and more mildly entertained by its silliness.

Gameplay is largely great. You have a tech tree (because of course you do), and your job is to stalk women, grope, undress, whathaveyou, your main task is to make the girl feel so aroused that she voluntarily* allows you to fuck her...in plain sight of everyone else. Of course you have to do all this without getting caught, which presents a difficulty that can range from trivial (the first girl you meet is the easiest) to absurd (some girls have so many lasers surrounding them you'd think it was fort knox).

The main problem is the sex scenes. All that fantastic work and your reward is but a still image of your man fucking a girl, narrated by her moans and that's a let down considering how much effort youre putting trying to get these scenes. And I do mean effort. The gameplay loop is rather long, you dont get poofed into a world with the girl of your choice, you have to actually find, stalk and stand next to them, and a game timer ensures youre not just spamming shit. Actual effort and intelligence is required to cum in this game, so the rewards for going through this gameplay had better be good. And it isn't.

Overall, a nice little game that does certain things right but yet manages to provide the most mundane, least satisfying reward Ive ever seen in H games. If I wanted to see still images of sex I'd just surf the net. Recommend only for real H game tryhards.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

poloz

1) Translation in not that great. You have to guess the meaning everytime.
    2) This game is hard to play and frustrating just like most japanese games.
    3) They will give you very little time to feel up the heroin and move to next story point. You have to grind it hard.
    With all these points I gave up after 15 minutes of gameplay.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

PlasticMann

Overall a conceptually strong game, but with some very frustrating elements.

The actual chikan part of the game is smartly designed and great. The idea is to feel up body parts of your chosen heroine while avoiding the lines of sight of the various traingoers. One has to choose between feeling up a body part to increase its sensitivity and reach the endgoal of having sex with the heroine, undressing a heroine to increase the sensitivity of a revealed body part (but which can leave you vulnerable to the traingoers' lines of sight), to use skills to help you with certain actions, etc. There's a good sense of risk-and-reward in choosing where and how to feel up a heroine.

The frustrating aspect comes from both the limited time given to feel up a heroine and the very slow rate at increasing sensitivity. I wasn't able to reach a good ending on the first playthrough, which is fine, but playing on new game plus resets the events you have with a heroine to reach their ending. Over the course of two playthroughs and several hours, I was able to reach an ending for one heroine. There's no reason that the new game plus should reset the heroine's events. This game is definitely grindy, and it gets boring to grind several hours for an ending or two. Which is a shame since with better balancing, this could be a very good game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Mhh

In my opinion, love the concept but time consuming. For me I love the challenge so that's why I rate it high. The art I love it, the 3d model is good.
    Thank you for the guide, if its not there, pretty sure I will stuck for days just to finish this game. 1 star down just because of the translator.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

accountant2992

worst translation ever, the game is fun, but it would be hard to jerk off to honestly, i tried to make a video of the time i play and it didn't grab the game screen lol, if i have to rate the game with a nice translation i would probably give it 3 stars, but i think the kink in this game will serve a lot of people.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

I want to like this more... but it has some annoying problems.

First impressions, it felt somewhat clunky and like everything was too fast paced and unforgiving.
    After delving into it a bit more I got hooked, and started really enjoying it.

It's a bit too grindy imo, and the worst thing is apparently there is a calendar time limit.
    So you get x amount of days before it's a newgame+.
    I do like that it does newgame+ at least... but that just means it is intentionally grindy lol.

Of its many problems, it was really quite enthralling. I played through it 3 times before getting over it.

Do I recommend it though?
    Eh. If you like the genre, sure. It can be fun if you're patient.
    Otherwise, it'll probably frustrate you.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

jethro_black

I enjoyed what I played of this game. The molestation is pretty fun overall. There isn't a huge variety of CG's for each girl though which is a little disappointing. The MTL is pretty jank though, needed a guide to figure out how to make any progress. If this gets a proper translation I'd definitely play it again.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

hinosit

All games should have the same dedication as this one. People invest money in mediocre projects, they should switch to options like this. This can be called a real game, not a graphic novel with a lot of text that they are already badly used to and that are generally garbage with a few images after 2 hours of reading
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Train Capacity 300% [Base + 2 DLCs] [Beel ze bub]
    It was difficult to rate this game.
    I liked the game and that's why I recommend it.

I loved the dubbing of the girls, great art style (not one of my favorites, but it goes well with the game). Great characters.

The game has a New Game + feature, I always love when there is this feature. The only flaw of the New Game + is that it would seem that it is not possible to bring the skills to the max.

Excessive grinding. It's not essential to max everything, but it's one of the things I've always loved, I wanted to bring all the body parts of all the characters to the max, which I had to give up because of the excessive grind.

Unfortunately not beautiful scenes, I much prefer moments of harassment even if very repetitive.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Redimus1

To start with it's exactly what it promises; you play a disgusting old molester that likes to violate broads on crowded trains. That by itself with the okay artwork and shitty machine translation would be enough to get 3 stars out of me. I don't ask for much.
    That said there's surprisingly more to the game than just running around after these girls and victimizing them. Actual game play, a wonky but seems to actually work upgrade system, and more to do even outside the train.
    That combined with the absolute shamelessness really makes me want to give it a full 5 stars.
    Sadly, though, it is machine translated. And particularly awful translation at that. If I had the money I would commission this one to get properly translated because it seems like exactly my kind of game.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

junior20000

Version: Final

Pros:
    • Actions are animated;
    • Great character design;
    • Quality voice acting.
    Cons:
    • No anal sex, only teasing;
    • No animated sex actions. Remembering that, in Beel ze bub's past work, Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory, from 2018, there were animated sex penetration and handjob scenes;
    • Although there ARE animated scenes, the "scenarios" are not animated. I mean, the fact that there are animations in this work makes the "scenarios" animation absence intricating. Why not animate the scenarios as well, even if it was a few frames long?
    Everything considered, if at least the game was full animated, I could give it five stars easily.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

egegereturns

the concept is cool but it's just text with a decent hentai art aside from gameplay. If the sex scenes were at least animated or was a simulator where you choose what to do with the girl it would have been a 5 star game
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Decent gameplay loop, you find a target, stalk their train number and keep molesting her during your work commute.

You can make money out of recorded videos along with leveling up skills that makes things easier, unlocking full on sex scenes and more characters as you go.

The 3D gameplay is a bit janky but it is enough to give you the feeling of actually stalking the targets, sometimes you jump on trains an have to wait a few stops until you finally see them.

If you get arrested or reach a game over you can restart in NG+ with all your skillpoints unlocked and girls sensitivity saved, which means that you can keep failing and replaying the game without worrying much as each time it will be easier.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

ciagletwardy

After INTERHEART dropped Itazura series of molesting in trains with 3d animations, we did not have anything in that taste for a bunch of years. Yeas, there where chikan theme games, but mostly it was a VN game, which i personaly not a fan of. Here you get 3D game, with some kind of story (what story? Don't know - MTL and realy don't care) with elements of RPG amd minigames. The visuals are good, but no groping animations for a different place and hand/mouth etc using, is humiliating to belzebub after INTERHEART had that many years ago. And this fucking mirror in minigames...WTF...
    Could be better optimized, could be better animated, music is from old belzebub game....but for a genre i give 3 stars
  17. 4.00 star(s)

knyght

Hard and grindy but fun. The translation doesn't help as it is machine translation.
    At the begging the game doesn't make much sense, you have to steal their cellphone from their bags to populate their profile to know which train car they take the train from.
    I haven't found any other indication of which train track you are other than the numbers at the sides of the tracks and they can be hard to read as you can't look down.
    Also you will need a guide for the text message conversations with the girls as the gibberish of the translation is indecipherable.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Chify

Honestly I enjoyed this quite a bit until I was hit with a random ass game over just as I started to move on to another girl. Even if I cant understand most of the text I like the immersion it provides, just a shame it was cut short.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

testing321

Compared to Shin Chikan no Kiwami, this is a real disappointment. The grinding to increase the body part sensitivity is not fun at all. And the base cg are not so many, but the variations...just the same cg get repeated with less cloth. I got excited probably for the first hour of gameplay...after that save data here I come.:). Seriously the grinding and the time needed to grind is just too much makes the gameplay feels so terrible.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

TastyDongo

I enjoyed the first few hour, but oh boy it turn to be a drag after that.

Gameplay Part:
    You go to the Train platform (1-6) depend on which girl you want to molest. The first girl is at Train 4 and more girl will unlock as game goes on.
    You spawn near the Train 4. You can see which train number you will be boarding by looking at the number plate near the yellow line.

Once you are in the train, you search for the girl, the girl will ride the train at fix station . For example first girl always ride at 1st station and drop at last 2nd station.
    You can also hear the girl voice when she's on board.

Then you move close to the girl, either front or back, then the molest game will begin.
    At front, the action you have is mouth(Lip) , finger(Lip, Boob, Vagina, Bag), undress(Boob, Vagina) and Dick (Vagina)
    At back, the action is mouth(Neck), finger(Neck, Boob, Butt, Hand) and Dick(Butt, Hand)
    There is will stage for each part (Dull, Insensitive, Sensitive, Hyper Sensitive), Dick action rise the bar faster. Finger on Bag will give you information of the girl (Up to ... 5 or 6 times I think.)

Now your objective is to increase the girl sensitive, reduce the "Love" Bar, or in this game it is called "SAN" Bar down to 0. Then a loud music will play (music option can be found by hovering your mouse at top of the window). When the music is playing and if the girl is sensitive enough, there will be a special RED DICK action at the mouth(front), Vagina(front), and Butt(back).
    Once you click it you will be brought to the casual sex scene that all the VN game does.

Other mechanic involve leveling up and skill point.
    You can choose 4 style of playing, Groper, Watcher, Stalker and "I forgot"
    Groper : Have skill that help lowering the SAN bar.
    Watcher : Have skill that help identify dangerous sight (some sight is instant game over when you get spotted by it).
    Stalker: Have skill that make you walk faster, increase sensitivity gain, switch the girl front/back.
    "I forgot" : Have skill that reduce the sight line, block the first few sight line.

You can only use one style at the time but if you level it up to the bottom there is a skill that allow that style skill to be active while using other style.
    Max Level is only 50, so you can't have anything, if you want to re-assign skill point you have to start over (sensitivity get carried over). I hate this.

Hentai Part:
    Now here is where it start to get annoying. Each girl has 3 part for the CG (mouth/ vagina/ butt) and all of them has 27 different scene, there is Reject, Accept, and Fallen.
    So there is Mouth Reject 1, Mouth Reject 2, Reject 3, then Accept 1, Accept 2...all the way to Fallen 3. with each different only in the amount of clothing and dialogue. So each girl has only 3 unique scene with all other look similar to the 3.

And there is 6 girl, which mean there will be 162 different scene, and only 18 of those are unique, with others being less cloth, and different dialogue.

Every time you want to collect the scene, first you have to choose the Train, which take 30 seconds and cannot be skip.
    Then watch a train cutscene (can be skip by mouse click)
    Then wait 5 seconds as the Train is moving.
    Then 10 seconds of moving inside the Train toward the girl. (Add another 15 seconds for each station where the girl is not on-board)
    Then quickly whip out your dick on the girl sensitive part to drop SAN to 0.
    Then click the red dick action to collect the scene.

Basically, it take so long even when you tried to speed run the scene.
    So I recommend you to take the full-save and use it when you reach the scene collecting part. (By the way it seem like you need to unlock the girl first in the gallery before you use the full save. I haven't touch the cosplay girl at all so it doesn't register at my gallery, and when I use the full save, that place is still blank)

Mechanic Part that I dislike :
    The undress part is un-satisfying. First it take 5 second to undress, and there is 2 part of it, so 10 seconds, most station only have 25 seconds to act, and you need to avoid sight while you're doing it. And whatever you undress reset at the next station. The only time you can easily do undress is at the first to second station where you have 60 seconds of action.
    Now, for the undress itself, let's take vagina for example, 1st undress take up the skirt, revealing panties, 2nd undress move panties to the side, revealing vagina.
    But it doesn't matter if the vagina is reveal or not, the finger/ dick action still only does the 1st undress caress animation, so no penetration unless it's the CG scene.

The sensitivity increase way to slow... It's like the Dev can't think of a way to increase play time other than making progression SLOW AS FUCK.
    I been playing the game for almost 3 hour, focusing on single girl, and the sensitivity of her vagina still doesn't reach over 50.
    I know, you don't need the sensitivity to be that high to access the scene but oh my it's so SLOW.
    Another problem is this, the action that rise the bar the quickest is the dick. But first of all dick can only use at specific part (vagina, butt and hand), second it has a wide detect range so you can't do it all the time. Third the dick action will be replaced with Red Dick action so past a certain point you can't rise sensitivity with dick anymore.

And I really hope there is a button to skip train waiting section, having to wait 30 seconds add up overtimes.

Last word, the gameplay is fun, I always like this kind of 3D stalk-molest game, but other than the gameplay, everything is just a drag and not well done.