Seeking Trainer with a focus on the after-training

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
I'm not sure how to best describe what I'm looking for. For context, I'm a big fan of trainer and male dom games in general, For a few days though, I've suddenly realized there is a pretty big part of that kind of game that I have yet to find in a satisfying amount - the "after-training", if it makes sense. Traditional trainer either kinda end once the girl is fully obedient, or don't give any incentive to play further.
Basically, once you have gotten your slave/girlfriend/whatever (I'm pretty open in the exact relationship here) to be obedient, what after?
Best example I have is the game "harem" which is kinda full of girls already fairly obedient which you kinda "train" further or use for various things (like the brothel or the beach with the red bikini).

One idea that came to mind is everything related to "pimping" your girl, in a broad sense. Pimping led me to slave management and brothel games, but those usually are pretty impersonal, with each girl just being a row of numbers with a quantity of girls over quality. Best one in this genre is probably free cities to me. The ultimate perversion maybe to me here is that while I want the MC to "use" the girls in "bad" ways, ideally he still would ultimately loves them and care about them. Just that it might be a very twisted love.

I thought about netorase game, too. I guessed having the girl have sex with others at the MC's request could fulfill that requirement, but netorase game ends up being mostly netorare at the end of the day with only a bit of netorase. And the MC usually ends up losing control of things randomly too quickly.

Another way to list requirements with the "pimping" idea: girl very devoted to the MC; girl doing things with other men at the MC's request because it is beneficial to him; MC being in "control", ie if the girl has sex with another man, she is honest about it and never try to hide it (I'm fine with avoidable NTR that can happen if MC "loses" the girl by not being careful enough, but a fully maxed girl shouldn't randomly get cucked out of nowhere)

But more generally, interested in any game with a lot of "after-training" content but with a limited number of girls in a quality over quantity approach (ie, slave management and brothel management probably don't fit).

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Dunno if you've played ioU but it has tons of sharing of the trainee, especially in the last act. OTOH you can't say she's really devoted. More like unable to really resist anymore.

Corrupted Saviors is also one to check out if you haven't, since you don't mind text-only. After you capture and train the girls, you can use them against others.

And Accidental Mind, while I haven't played that far, clearly goes for more positive long-term relationships, and is one of the better-written ero-games I've played.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for the recommendations.
Unfortunately already played insight of you (great trainer; not quite what I aimed here but always good to recommend as far as trainer go) as well as wife trainer file (also great trainer, though as far as post-content go it was kinda lacking for most girls - granted, better than most trainer that give close to none anyway)
I have heard of corrupted saviors and accidental mind but have yet to play them. The former looks especially interesting.

Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I'm not sure how to best describe what I'm looking for. For context, I'm a big fan of trainer and male dom games in general, For a few days though, I've suddenly realized there is a pretty big part of that kind of game that I have yet to find in a satisfying amount - the "after-training", if it makes sense. Traditional trainer either kinda end once the girl is fully obedient, or don't give any incentive to play further.
Basically, once you have gotten your slave/girlfriend/whatever (I'm pretty open in the exact relationship here) to be obedient, what after?
Best example I have is the game "harem" which is kinda full of girls already fairly obedient which you kinda "train" further or use for various things (like the brothel or the beach with the red bikini).

One idea that came to mind is everything related to "pimping" your girl, in a broad sense. Pimping led me to slave management and brothel games, but those usually are pretty impersonal, with each girl just being a row of numbers with a quantity of girls over quality. Best one in this genre is probably free cities to me. The ultimate perversion maybe to me here is that while I want the MC to "use" the girls in "bad" ways, ideally he still would ultimately loves them and care about them. Just that it might be a very twisted love.

I thought about netorase game, too. I guessed having the girl have sex with others at the MC's request could fulfill that requirement, but netorase game ends up being mostly netorare at the end of the day with only a bit of netorase. And the MC usually ends up losing control of things randomly too quickly.

Another way to list requirements with the "pimping" idea: girl very devoted to the MC; girl doing things with other men at the MC's request because it is beneficial to him; MC being in "control", ie if the girl has sex with another man, she is honest about it and never try to hide it (I'm fine with avoidable NTR that can happen if MC "loses" the girl by not being careful enough, but a fully maxed girl shouldn't randomly get cucked out of nowhere)

But more generally, interested in any game with a lot of "after-training" content but with a limited number of girls in a quality over quantity approach (ie, slave management and brothel management probably don't fit).
Netorase + pimping is my by far favourite type of game!!
Do you have some recommendations? Other than those already quoted.

Plus, what is the game 'harem' that you mentionned?

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Do you have some recommendations? Other than those already quoted.
Pretentious Goblin already gave the link to "harem" which is quite good, unfortunately abandonned. Then again, I wasn't a big fan of the protagonist's goals and objectives, though it was easily ignorable for the most part.

As for actual recommendations, unfortunately reason I started this thread is because finding a good mix of netorase/"pimping" is really hard, since they either tend to get overwhelmed by netorare or end up being a slave management/brothel management game. Example: nymphomania priestess, amor magical academy in the "it's just really netorare in the end". Also speaking about brothel management, it reminded me that I should give something unlimited another try (played it a few years ago and wasn't a fan, but now should have more in it)

In practice, I think a better way to finds something kinda similar but that isn't quite it is looking for trainer with lots of sharing option. Witch trainer from akabur and all pyorgara game (news desk, soldier life, ...) should have this. I think a few pink tea games, notably the first dark lord one, also had this. Problem is it's usually sharing as part of the training, not sharing as part of the MC's interest/objectives/adventure/whatever which is more what I am looking for right now.

There are also quite a few games which has some limited sharing/pimping content, but usually it's very small stuff, and sometimes even recommended not to do it. The last sovereign for example.

Reactions: rgnar62

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
It's a pretty short game but I can highly recommend An obedient childhood friend is easily cucked. Now, the title is misleading. There IS NTR, but you kinda have to either whore your girl out too much or fall in battle too many times. I originally played pure love/sharing. I actually had to purposely lose in battle multiple times cus I couldn't figure out how to trigger the NTR segment lol.

You're absolutely right that there are very few good netorase games.

Maybe you could try The Ruins of Luxoria where you willingly share your gf and you can get multiple different ends.

There's which is more standard 'ntr' but.. idk it didn't feel like ntr cus of the tone of the game. More like watching a girl's fall into degeneracy.

Monster Girl Club Bifrost is probably the best brothel-type game I've played because you can get more intimate with the girls before pimping them out. You have a lot of agency in whether you want to keep a girl entirely to yourself and take their virginity, or give their virginities to a customer - which naturally results in them having lower love gain for you - and all that. Unfortunately it doesn't have quite the same level of intimacy and training that a trainer game would have, but I think it scratches some of the itches you're looking for.

The following two games are mainly NTR but you could take a look.
There's Welcome to the sexy bar which has a great concept but unfortunately uses MTL. You manage an inn and slowly watch as whichever girl you don't chase gets stolen. Or you could be entirely passive and see them both get torn away.

There's also Young Wife Souffle, which is not on this site because of Shota content but I'm sure you'll figure it out. That one is similar to Ane Kasegi but you control the heroine and her descent into depravity. It's NTR, but you don't play from the guy's perspective.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for the recs.
Ruin of Luxuria wasn't really for me since it didn't really feel willing/out of interest. Girl is basically overwhelmed with several random curses which made you forced to share her out. Failure to do so (according to the setting) would just have her cheat on you anyway.
Monster club bifrost was pretty good yeah, but already played.

Obedient childhood friend and sexy bar looks interesting though!

Reactions: Throwaway7777

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
IIRC you could choose not to share her and it would not result in NTR.
Thanks for the recs.
Ruin of Luxuria wasn't really for me since it didn't really feel willing/out of interest. Girl is basically overwhelmed with several random curses which made you forced to share her out. Failure to do so (according to the setting) would just have her cheat on you anyway.
Monster club bifrost was pretty good yeah, but already played.

Obedient childhood friend and sexy bar looks interesting though!
Oh, and I forgot to mention Public Sex Life H which is a trainer type game that allows you to share your girls. Honestly though, the writing leaves a bit to be desired, but it is one of the few that does exist with sharing.

Also, Secret Care Cafe. Its concept is something I've always looked for. A cafe with all your love interests that you can willingly pimp out and share without any NTR. I haven't played it in a while though.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You could look into simbro games. There are quite a few that allow you to not pimp the girls out and do something else instead. Granted, simbro girls tend to be procedurally generated, so that might be a turnoff.

I always shill for Brothel King, which is essentially three games in one: slave trainer, simbro and VN. You can keep your favourite girls' charms (mostly) to yourself and train them to your heart's content, although you'll need to pimp them out a little (e.g. as waitresses, or renting them out in the city) or have some 'trash' girls to do the financial lifting. The random girls have more personality than just being a bunch of numbers, but obviously not as much as a hand-crafted character would. In principle, the game supports quite extensive character customisation, but there are very few girls that do anything with that (yet?).

There are, of course, other simbros with non-brothel activities and some light character interaction. Monster Girl Club Bifrost has training and slutification before whoring, Pytfall is mostly about adventuring, Sim Brothel 2 Revival used to have monster slaying with your waifus be stupendously more profitable than whoring, and many girls had at least custom acquisition events.

There are also the old Slave Maker games. Technically, there's an 'after training' phase if you refuse to sell your trainee and keep her as an assistant.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Venus Blood Frontier
Venus Blood Hollow

Both of these games have both training and after training scenes in them. You brainwash/train the girls in two third of the scenes, and the rest is "after training" scenes where the girls have absolute loyality to you. So it isn´t the main focus but it has plenty of this kind of content. Also note that both of these games have 2 different routes, you need to take the chaos/brainwash route to get these scenes. The games themselves have kind of a lenghty strategic gameplay to it so play on the lowest difficulty or just cheat/unlcok if the gameplay aspect doesn´t interest you.